World of Warcraft: Classic

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
Damn that does sound pretty great. I got an invite to the Super Bowl and passed it up because I’m a goddamn idiot who was afraid of the rams losing and being pissed I spent thousands on it.

It's through a vendor and like $60k+ no way I'd be paying for it. I haven't even watched a football game in like 3 years.

Is there a consensus guild and server? Chimney Chimney are you playing?

Likely not. This is one of those years I have to actually do work and I'm back traveling 2-3 times a month so my gaming consists of AFK fishing in BDO until all my projects are done and I can go back to poopsock gamer.

Rogue in wotlk is so good again though ;[

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
86D89F81-A6A8-4F48-ABBE-FABAB819D4D6.jpeg

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Since I'll likely never raid started with Orc Rogue for no reason other than I never played horde. I'm really really going to go out on a limb out of my comfort zone and play combat swords instead of daggers this time lol.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
There's anything but consensus.

One super shill for grobb, couple for benediction probably 6 for Westfall(gross) and an unseen amount for the fresh starts.

Nowhere even close to the numbers to do anything in wotlk, so I would suggest you roll where you want with the best chance at finding a guild, whether fresh interests you or your preferred faction mega server.
I rolled up on Mankirk. PvE East Coast server to be on the same server as some flakey friends. Good thing for server transfers!

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Anyone on Pagle? I think some of you guys are. Rolled up some Alliance toons with the wife. Rogue/Hunter. Anyone send some bags? Name: Bossb

Also, I could have sworn Pagle was Horde dominated, but according to population websites, it's now Alliance dominated.

Thanks!

Cupcaek

Molten Core Raider
Anyone on Pagle? I think some of you guys are. Rolled up some Alliance toons with the wife. Rogue/Hunter. Anyone send some bags? Name: Bossb

Also, I could have sworn Pagle was Horde dominated, but according to population websites, it's now Alliance dominated.

Thanks!
Used to be on Pagle. Thats actually where the guild im playing in on westfall is from. We all transferred from there.

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
I would almost consider subscribing to this abominable trannyfest just for the luls if booze hadn't kicked me out of the FOH Wow classic guild for PM'ing him about my balls...

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
Grobbulus.

Daily raids on faction strongholds. Mostly Horde raiding & wiping once my Boomkin shows up.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
TBC original was the peak of my poop sock raiding. I put so many hours into TBC that it made me feel nausea thinking about doing that shit all over again, so after my full run of Kara classic I bailed and cancelled my account. Kara was all I wanted to do again.

About a week ago I got drunk, stoned or both and thought why shouldn't I play Wraith? I reactivated my account, logged in and before I could get all my sups out I was being spammed to join the guild in Sunwell.

Said fuck that noise. Made an excuse about my UI being borked, logged off and haven't been on since.

Once Wraith releases I'll give it another go and see what happens.

• 1Like

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Outside of like the first or second week of an expansion - Im having a hard time understanding why the hell raiding would take more than one night a week? I guess maybe two to start since gear would be in question. But its not like people dont know these fights, or better yet.. go practice them in retail. If Im wrong, can you guys explain? Cause I didnt do any classic servers till now/wotlk.

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
Outside of like the first or second week of an expansion - Im having a hard time understanding why the hell raiding would take more than one night a week? I guess maybe two to start since gear would be in question. But its not like people dont know these fights, or better yet.. go practice them in retail. If Im wrong, can you guys explain? Cause I didnt do any classic servers till now/wotlk.

Raiding is a breeze for a good chunk of guilds. Lots of PUGs and GDKPs. The guilds that usually struggle to clear are usually full of people that don't know anything about their class or the boss mechanics, and don't care to learn either.

The amount of glaives I've seen for both ally & horde is a testament to how much things have changed. If you're poopsocking TBC or Wrath, you may be in one of those guilds.

• 1Like