World of Warcraft: Classic

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
Faction raids have been escalating on Grobb and World PVP is getting out of control. Pre-patch is going to be insane.

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
The question you should be asking is there anything other than feet.

uwu. oh ya Causey told to tell you that I'm going to the rams/bills opener in the suite boxes to make you jealous. I'm so hyped for the sportsball game and the many homeruns to be scored.
Damn that does sound pretty great. I got an invite to the Super Bowl and passed it up because I’m a goddamn idiot who was afraid of the rams losing and being pissed I spent thousands on it.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Against the better judgement of everyone I talked to and myself I subbed. I'll try leveling before the servers come out. I doubt I'll ever raid or anything, got nothing else to do so here I go. After almost 20 years and never having looked into it or followed it's like playing a new game.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Moron
Reactions: 2 users

Indyocracy

Stock Pals Participant
<Gold Donor>
I had thought about resubbing a few times, but the thought of messing with addons kills the drive every time lol

Zog

Blackwing Lair Raider
There's anything but consensus.

One super shill for grobb, couple for benediction probably 6 for Westfall(gross) and an unseen amount for the fresh starts.

Nowhere even close to the numbers to do anything in wotlk, so I would suggest you roll where you want with the best chance at finding a guild, whether fresh interests you or your preferred faction mega server.

• 1Worf

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Whitemane is Bae 😍

game of thrones khaleesi GIF

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
Whitemane guild died before i even had a chance to play tbc (never played passed vanilla back in the day). Can i assume wotlk is another level increase/gear reset? If you guys start off on a fresh server i might give it a shot.

• 1Worf

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Whitemane guild died before i even had a chance to play tbc (never played passed vanilla back in the day). Can i assume wotlk is another level increase/gear reset? If you guys start off on a fresh server i might give it a shot.
Ya, its somewhere around a 50 point reset from Sunwell to WOTLK-Naxx. I personally think everyone should roll on a fresh start server since GDKP is so common. But I get the attachment to other servers.

Zog

Blackwing Lair Raider
I've been thinking lately how many are willing to roll on fresh that have been on the mega servers for years...

It's definitely more than zero. How many subpar shitty guilds are there? How many are rotating people on the raid bench? How many hate the inflation enough to just start over?

There's at least going to be one really good fresh server, just wish they would announce the names already.

• 1Solidarity

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Just realized if I play this I’ll have gone from raiding Naxx in vanilla to… raiding Naxx in WOTLK since I skipped raiding altogether in TBC.

• 2Worf
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 2 users