World of Warcraft: Classic

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
In my mind, all the sweaty tryhards are the ones that couldn't get anything done back in original and now is there time to shine 15 years later.
Nail on the head.

The try hard group is all late 20s and sons of the older guild members.

It’s an interesting thing we have going on.

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
To be fair we do have a couple old fucks that did this the first time around and are still going all out.

Now that I think about it those guys are the worst of the bunch. Fucking relax already and let the kids carry us to victory. It’s our time to sit back and give zero fucks.

Zog

Blackwing Lair Raider
You guys act like there's just so much to do, 70-80 took 4-5 days of casual questing chunks. It takes 2 lockouts of heroics to get geared enough for naxx.

Way too much fucking around and not enough doing the shit that matters and now you're behind the piddly amount of stuff that needed to be done and you're choking before the first raid lockout for guilds.

If you're still leveling, download the pirated rested xp mod and get that shit done. Even if you show up in dungeon blues it's better than brutal pvp gear from tbc.

I feel a lot of people are just winging questing when that addon takes all the thinking out of what quest to do and where to go which sucks up a ton of time leveling.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
You guys act like there's just so much to do, 70-80 took 4-5 days of casual questing chunks. It takes 2 lockouts of heroics to get geared enough for naxx.

Way too much fucking around and not enough doing the shit that matters and now you're behind the piddly amount of stuff that needed to be done and you're choking before the first raid lockout for guilds.

If you're still leveling, download the pirated rested xp mod and get that shit done. Even if you show up in dungeon blues it's better than brutal pvp gear from tbc.

I feel a lot of people are just winging questing when that addon takes all the thinking out of what quest to do and where to go which sucks up a ton of time leveling.
you got a link for that? Although my alt is lvl 75 and I won't be levelling anything else 1-80, fuck that lol

• 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 user

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I'm going hard, like 100 hours a week, and the burnout is real if I don't find a guild or group of people to do shit with. I've been chatting in my groups, and I've friended some people, but when I want to do dungeons, it's easier to hit the "List Self" button for whatever you're trying to do than to have to strike up a conversation. I just don't have any social connection to anyone, and it's not like the game makes it necessary to have that either.

I look at all the guild advertisements as well and think these are a bunch of dumb mother fuckers. Every single guild is recruiting, but everyone wants to be their own little snowflake and have their own guild or whatever. Or maybe more likely they want to Tank and all the other guilds have their own tanks already? Why the fuck are not these people just merging? Have 17? Trying to do 25-man? Just fucking hop over to another guild that's doing similar and be done with it.

• 1WTF

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm

No offense because I think you mean well, but that literally sucks all the fun out for me this time.

My guess are those of us that are still leveling didn’t care about first raid lockout. I didn’t. And they didn’t play each day. I went three days without logging in due to family and work. That’s just how it is. I’m not behind and the guild can fucking kick me for all I care. I cleared this shit when it was new.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Someone called "lgbtqt" was looking for a leather worker. Because of that stupid name I quoted them 30g not my usual 20g to craft a leg enchant. They gave me a gem worth 190g instead because they were "broke"

fucking degens

• 1Moron

Vepil

Gamja
<Bronze Donator>
A lot of people are going to face that grim realization soon :) @BoozeCube was right in that people should go slow and enjoy it, not engage in a content rapefest.

Planning to take my time at 80 finishing up all the quests on Northrend and PVPing along the way.
Hell I just hit 74 last night, I haven't ever played alliance side this far and was horde for wrath so I'm taking my time and enjoying the story from this side. Raiding? Ill get there sometime...

• 1Like

Korzax Stonehammer

Blackwing Lair Raider
My guild was cool about a week. Now it’s like crickets. Jumped in discord. Same. I think people forgot how to shoot the shit. Or I’ve already alienated with my two tranny jokes.

They were light too. “Do you assume his gender?” and a “you can be a man too. Just fill out a form with HR and boom. Current year.”

probably a bunch of tranny lovers.
Or your not funny. I'm gonna go with 'not funny'

Caeden

Or your not funny. I'm gonna go with 'not funny'
*You’re

Naw. I’m hilarious.

Officer gave a lecture in discord on how someone playing a something was a nazi sympathizer. Something involving DKs and Sylvanas. And it was unironic. I’ll be 80 tonight and I’ll start searching. Only so much “I’m so high” and shit like that I’ll roll my eyes at. I’m not the only one that has noticed it. Been cliquey since me and two others joined to round out their second roster.

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
*You’re

Naw. I’m hilarious.

Officer gave a lecture in discord on how someone playing a something was a nazi sympathizer. Something involving DKs and Sylvanas. And it was unironic. I’ll be 80 tonight and I’ll start searching. Only so much “I’m so high” and shit like that I’ll roll my eyes at. I’m not the only one that has noticed it. Been cliquey since me and two others joined to round out their second roster.
People actually sat in a Discord channel and got lectured by some faggot neckbeard about “Nazi sympathizers”?

I can’t believe that shit actually happens without the channel erupting into fucking chaos and lulz.

• 1Solidarity

Caeden

People actually sat in a Discord channel and got lectured by some faggot neckbeard about “Nazi sympathizers”?

I can’t believe that shit actually happens without the channel erupting into fucking chaos and lulz.
Hence my comment they might all be tranny lovers. It’s been the iciest guild start I’ve ever seen. They expectedly destroyed Naxx but who didn’t?

• 1Thoughts & Prayers

Pharone

Trakanon Raider
Hence my comment they might all be tranny lovers. It’s been the iciest guild start I’ve ever seen. They expectedly destroyed Naxx but who didn’t?
I usually have to turn my mic off when people start talking stupid shit in discord like politics and such. Otherwise I'm tempted to respond, and we don't want that. Nobody wants me responding. I don't want me responding lol. Shit goes down hill fast when I get worked up and start telling people how fucked up they are in the head. :cool:

• 1Pathetic
  • 1Like
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 2 users

Vepil

Gamja
<Bronze Donator>
I usually have to turn my mic off when people start talking stupid shit in discord like politics and such. Otherwise I'm tempted to respond, and we don't want that. Nobody wants me responding. I don't want me responding lol. Shit goes down hill fast when I get worked up and start telling people how fucked up they are in the head. :cool:
What if you're the fucked up one?

• 1Mother of God

Indyocracy

Stock Pals Participant
<Gold Donor>
Season 4 Reaction GIF by The Office

• 1Like

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
One of the recent TLP guilds I was in had some lady that had a tranny kid, and people started quoting literature refuting it and it became a big deal. I just busted out laughing.

Fuck these loser nerds, laugh in their effeminate faces - "Muh Natzhee's, REEEEE"

• 1Like

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
We were looking at how many other guilds did a raiding world tour last night and there is a ton of them that can do naxx. No reason whatsoever to stay in a guild that you dont "jive" with in WoW.

• 1Like

Caeden

We were looking at how many other guilds did a raiding world tour last night and there is a ton of them that can do naxx. No reason whatsoever to stay in a guild that you dont "jive" with in WoW.
I’m not planning to stay. Just hitting 80. I’ve leveled with two healers that I’ll probably talk to.