World of Warcraft: Classic

WorryPlaysGames

Blackwing Lair Raider
While maladath horde isnt dead, dead, the writing is on the wall that the population is gonna be somewhat limited. So i started up a shaman on alliance side and am just leveling casually. Sucks no more joyous journey buff but ive only ever did alliance once during season of mastery so its all still pretty fresh for me.

Sux that death knight is limited to 1 per account, though

Yea, we saw Overlord trying to poach other guilds already. Horde is looking sad.

If you want a guild to level up in and then to raid, let me know - we have quite a few FOH people in out Alliance guild.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Full controller support w/o addons is coming to retail with DF. I imagine they'll eventually add it to the classic client if there is enough demand. Im sure it'll be complete ass in highly competitive areas, but at least it'll feel fun playing from the couch as you level.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Full controller support w/o addons is coming to retail with DF. I imagine they'll eventually add it to the classic client if there is enough demand. Im sure it'll be complete ass in highly competitive areas, but at least it'll feel fun playing from the couch as you level.
Yea, I went down that rabbit hole this afternoon and apparently it was added back in 2020 with Shadowlands, but getting better support with DF? But there's an addon that does it all just fine, and probably better than Blizzard is going to do.

WorryPlaysGames

Blackwing Lair Raider
2 weeks in and making good progress on 25m Glory

1665626191438.png

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
Yea, we saw Overlord trying to poach other guilds already. Horde is looking sad.

If you want a guild to level up in and then to raid, let me know - we have quite a few FOH people in out Alliance guild.
Im pretty casual only level 26 so itll be a month or so before im even 80 to run dungeons. But whats your guild? Ill hit you up when im on

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

WorryPlaysGames

Blackwing Lair Raider
Im pretty casual only level 26 so itll be a month or so before im even 80 to run dungeons. But whats your guild? Ill hit you up when im on

Therapy is the guild. I'm out most of the weekend, but Zog, Fourk or Marina can get you also - just say you are from here.

• 1Like

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I’m running fairly addon lite. Using bartender4. Last night I couldn’t exit from razuvious’s apprentice or whatever. Anyone else using said addon and having issues? The actual button was grayed out as if not available.

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
Therapy is the guild. I'm out most of the weekend, but Zog, Fourk or Marina can get you also - just say you are from here.
Appreciate the invite gonna hold off til im actually leveled up. Your guild are all lvl 80s i would be useless atm. Im currently in a rando mega guild with like 500 members and a bunch of low level scrubs like myself to group with as needed.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
I declare victory over wotlk and this thread. 2 x 80 chars, main with 4.142k gear score, sub 2 hour nax run, exalted all reps, max engineering, max LW, bis enchants every slot. Same on alt with just a few more slots to gear

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Zog

Blackwing Lair Raider
Cant beat wotlk without achievements.

Come back with immortal title and black proto Drake.

Most of your goals can be done with selling a single boe epic drop.

• 1Picard
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Cant beat wotlk without achievements.

Come back with immortal title and black proto Drake.

Most of your goals can be done with selling a single boe epic drop.

I'm a druid why do I need costumetic mounts for?

Zog

Blackwing Lair Raider
I'm a druid why do I need costumetic mounts for?

It's not the mount, it's the achievements to get it that matter.

Now do all the 25 man's with 21 players, bonus points if you get immortal with 21.

Glory of the raider is when you can safely say you beat p1. Of course if you want to set the bar lower that's on you but those achievements definitely add a layer to p1 that actually makes the content difficult and you have something to show how big dick you and your guild is.

• 1Like

Caeden

My problem is I can never get myself to re-platinum a game. And that’s what that is. Every single wrath achieve has an ‘08 or ‘09 date on it on my retail character. Zero desire to do it again. I’ll help the guild do it if they desire. Anyway. Found a new guild. We’ll see. My first time raiding full time as dps. I always tanked before.

Also. I’d forgot that Unholy in t7 was dominated by that wholly unfun morbidity shit. And by dual wield. I’m staying frost for now.

• 1Like

Daidraco

My problem is I can never get myself to re-platinum a game. And that’s what that is. Every single wrath achieve has an ‘08 or ‘09 date on it on my retail character. Zero desire to do it again. I’ll help the guild do it if they desire. Anyway. Found a new guild. We’ll see. My first time raiding full time as dps. I always tanked before.
6k dps sustained or bust, bruh

Caeden

6k dps sustained or bust, bruh
Dude I am in greens. GREENS. Only joking somewhat. But I do have a few shit dps pieces. One reset though and that will be gonzo!

I wish I had the 5k plus badges I’d put into that fucking tank set the past two weeks. It’s gonna rot until we start doing splits next week or so. Mage incoming now.

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
I got all excited when my DK got Jeeves to drop, spent a small fortune getting the mats together only to realize that the purple gem you need isn't in game yet. Verant this is a slap in the face!! ;)

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
1665955284281.png

1665955301425.png

In a leveling guild on my 10 paladin, and I log in to burn off some rested and see this going on in chat. Lol. They are level 70 btw...

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
In the months leading up to classic WOTLK did anyone bother to count the number of "OMG this is the best xpac of all time, I'm going to rock this forever, watch me bros!!!" and then compare it to the huge number of bored/burned out/quit already happening?

You fuckers never learn.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 2 users

Daidraco

In the months leading up to classic WOTLK did anyone bother to count the number of "OMG this is the best xpac of all time, I'm going to rock this forever, watch me bros!!!" and then compare it to the huge number of bored/burned out/quit already happening?

You fuckers never learn.
Surprisingly, most of us are still playing that complained. lul