World of Warcraft: Classic

Jasker

brown please <Wow Guild Officer> /brown please
Cool I am going to resub and come camp you!

So you saved Falstaff the hunter then?

I guess I didn't forsee the importance of classic... had a kiss on the spider on ol' Jasker. Feelsbadman on making an entirely new warrior ; /

Last edited:

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
So I transferred to Horde and it's been fun going after Alliance since they are more active in WPVP. Was in Hellfire recently to harass the Alliance cappers and had a warrior send me this while I was chasing him down in the air and living bombing him constantly. Off to a good start, I am predicting Alliance will be more salty with the hate whispers going into the future.

AnotherOne.PNG

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 3 users

Jasker

just saw on my old macros:

/2 <Fires of Heaven> 8/8 BWL (1hr 8min) Tue/Wed/Thu 6-9pm server is seeking talented raiders for our main force. PST for more info

• 1Mother of God
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So you saved Falstaff the hunter then?

I guess I didn't forsee the importance of classic... had a kiss on the spider on ol' Jasker. Feelsbadman on making an entirely new warrior ; /
Oh you are in the vanilla forever server? No I didn’t copy over there, I don’t have that level of autism.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
Can you chat cross faction now? When did that start? I always remember they scrambled the letters (hence "lol" became "kek" and started a meme).

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
Can you chat cross faction now? When did that start? I always remember they scrambled the letters (hence "lol" became "kek" and started a meme).

You can use a special version of Hermes to bypass it, or Battle.net direct messaging.

Tide27

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
So as far as classic goes, do you prefer Classic or Wrath Classic?

I stopped playing during Cata, so figure I might give this a run until the next set of games come out that I want to play.

Needless

Toe Sucker
classic retains my interest a lot longer, i dont really know why but both TBC and WOTLK get dull very quickly. They feel like completely different games

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Animosity

The gameplay of classic is a lot more fun and interesting to me. The game starts to dull down once flying is introduced. I also played TBC and WOTLK so hard that I cant think of playing them again.

• 2Like

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Flying and dungeon finder ruined the game.

So if I never played or logged into TBC classic my character is gone from classic forever anyways?

• 1Like
  • 1Picard

Animosity

Flying and dungeon finder ruined the game.

So if I never played or logged into TBC classic my character is gone from classic forever anyways?
No it will be on the classic only server rather than the ones that progressed to TBC/WOTLK.

Indyocracy

Stock Pals Participant
<Gold Donor>
No it will be on the classic only server rather than the ones that progressed to TBC/WOTLK.
I'm not sure that is right, I logged in for the first time since classic launch week and my character was not available in era realms.

Animosity

I'm not sure that is right, I logged in for the first time since classic launch week and my character was not available in era realms.
I could have it backwards then. I quit right before TBC launch. But either way the character exists on one of those 2 servers.

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
Characters automatically went on to progression classic (currently wotlk) unless you opted in to remain on era servers before a certain date prior to tbc.

At the time you could opt to pay extra to clone your character so they would be available on both era and progression servers.

I have a warrior and shaman i opted to remain on era still on horde whitemane but i dont play on era. I fucked around on bloodsail for like a week for the hc challenge during a lull in wotlk but phase 3 dropped so I'm back to wrath.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Jasker

I think you'd have to pay for the server to clone to classic era.

Anyone that plays on Whitemane Alliance - hit up Atlantius via mail dm or on here. Ill hook you up with some 6 or 8 slotters and give you a gold or two. I'm level 22 only atm but have some spare.

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I think you'd have to pay for the server to clone to classic era.

Anyone that plays on Whitemane Alliance - hit up Atlantius via mail dm or on here. Ill hook you up with some 6 or 8 slotters and give you a gold or two. I'm level 22 only atm but have some spare.
What classes did you roll?

• 2Seriously?