LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
banned from discord? Lol wtf

also the pride month comment was hilarious

One of the server discord mods (no longer) liked to act as if it was reddit and would bait people into providing their political opinions so they could ban them.

All I said was that trannies were mentally ill.

They are faggots, the mod was a poster child for soyboyism.

Last edited:
  • 4Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
One of the server discord mods (no longer) liked to act as if it was reddit and would bait people into providing their political opinions so they could ban them.

All I said was that trannies were mentally ill.
😆 well I love the screenshots keep it up

• 2Like

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
😆 well I love the screenshots keep it up

This one from above was sent to my guildie but it's my favorite. Sometimes the PVP in Hellfire Peninsula is good because the daily PVP quest rewards a good chunk of honor, so you have a lot of 80s going there for a quick cap. We were camping the 3 nodes and not letting Horde convert, or letting Alliance get their caps, so that was one of the messages we got from a concerned player.

image (3) (2).png

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Jasker

brown please <Wow Guild Officer> /brown please
elwyn alone right now on whitemane has over 50 people on 1-5. Place is swamped with people and thriving.

the newb zone itself almost looks like a mini server launch

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
I "grew up" on a EU Magtheridon back in the day. Playing as Ally. This was the server that was home to Kungen and his guild of World Firsters, and they were Horde, so there was a lot of Horde fanbois there. The ratio was something like 3:1 for the Horde early on, but ended up at something like 10:1 by the time I ported to a PVE world mid Wrath. The only time I ever really enjoyed world PVP was in Southshore, pre-AV days. The Horde and Alliance would have constant 24/7 battles between SS and Tarren Mill constantly moving back and forth, sometimes even to the point that the guards would get involved. Hella fun. All other PVP sucked donkey's ass, and, strange as it may seem, ended up forcing me into BG PVP for most of Vanilla and BC as going out into the world was basically just a death sentence. Loved old school AV though, especially leaving one at 2 in the morning, gonig to bed, then logging in in the morning and entering the same fucking instance lol. Good times.

• 5Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 5 users

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
I "grew up" on a EU Magtheridon back in the day. Playing as Ally. This was the server that was home to Kungen and his guild of World Firsters, and they were Horde, so there was a lot of Horde fanbois there. The ratio was something like 3:1 for the Horde early on, but ended up at something like 10:1 by the time I ported to a PVE world mid Wrath. The only time I ever really enjoyed world PVP was in Southshore, pre-AV days. The Horde and Alliance would have constant 24/7 battles between SS and Tarren Mill constantly moving back and forth, sometimes even to the point that the guards would get involved. Hella fun. All other PVP sucked donkey's ass, and, strange as it may seem, ended up forcing me into BG PVP for most of Vanilla and BC as going out into the world was basically just a death sentence. Loved old school AV though, especially leaving one at 2 in the morning, gonig to bed, then logging in in the morning and entering the same fucking instance lol. Good times.

Unbalanced servers suck, I played on Ally Tichondrius PVP back in the day and I think that was Horde dominated. I welcomed the open world pvp challenge though since PVP was easy to find but didn't last long because Horde backup wasn't far away.

Luckily Grobbulus has always maintained a near 50/50 balance, but WPVP is more active on the Alliance side these days. I'm really tempted to swap my Ally mage and disc priest to Horde because I know too much unbalanced WPVP can drive people off the server. Horde have been getting bent over since server transfers opened up.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
Over the past week I've taken a census with the OGs of Grobbulus and it's a shared conclusion that BigPPvP transferring to the server with their sheer numbers, low PVP skill, and complete domination of WPVP, may finally tilt Grobbulus towards an Alliance dominant server.

We're going to start faction changing to Horde over the next week and camp BigPPvP before it's too late.

Does anyone have a recommendation for things to do before faction changing? I have Dartol's Rod of Transformation for the furbolog form. Guess that doesn't work anymore. All JC gems are cheaper on the Horde side too, so there goes that plan.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
  • 1Faggotry

Jasker

example of whitemanes pop (classic, era), 7:36pm est (not even primetime yet for west coast)

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-07-21 193433.jpeg
    Screenshot 2023-07-21 193433.jpeg
    678 KB · Views: 64
  • 1Like

Jasker

actually kind of a bad picture now that im looking around, A LOT more people than this.

Server is POPPING.

The drinks are GREAT.

THE TALK - ITS THRIVING.

ARMS | WEAPONS | PVP | ACTION | ADVENTURE

THE DOPAMINE IS REAL

THE EXPERIENCE, BETTER THAN IRL: DITCH YOUR JOB, DITCH YOUR FRIENDS

JOIN ME IN ARMS.

-Atlantius

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
actually kind of a bad picture now that im looking around, A LOT more people than this.

Server is POPPING.

The drinks are GREAT.

THE TALK - ITS THRIVING.

ARMS | WEAPONS | PVP | ACTION | ADVENTURE

THE DOPAMINE IS REAL

THE EXPERIENCE, BETTER THAN IRL: DITCH YOUR JOB, DITCH YOUR FRIENDS

JOIN ME IN ARMS.

-Atlantius

Hit The Woah Freaking Out GIF