World of Warcraft: Classic

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
You know, getting back into WOW just to troll my own faction wouldn't be a bad idea.

sdz27z4qk1rb1.png

But then again...

ip00e3et13rb1.jpg

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Jasker

brown please <Wow Guild Officer> /brown please
Made the guild <Hen> Whitemane Alliance Era Classic. Please, Join.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
why alliance when everyone who still has characters on whitemane is already horde?

• 1Like

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
The first death is hilarious.

Reminds me of that old joke people would play back in Vanilla that you put in Guild Chat and went something like this:

"Three people are in a car: /gquit, /gmove and /gstay. /gmove and /gstay get out of the car. Who's left?" And then you'd see who was an idiot or not.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
Reminds me of that old joke people would play back in Vanilla that you put in Guild Chat and went something like this:

"Three people are in a car: /gquit, /gmove and /gstay. /gmove and /gstay get out of the car. Who's left?" And then you'd see who was an idiot or not.

"Alt + F4 to see your PVP statistics"

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Needless

Toe Sucker
lol frontier must be real desperate for raiders to have the guy that griefed naxx 4 horsemen tanking their roster now

• 1Double Worf

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>

Started fucking around on this. I know we all want Classic+ but this may be close enough. They've developed several new dungeons and raids and thousands of quests and so on. On top of the vanilla experience. Like the Karazhan crypt is a new 10 man this week. They've taken steps to build upon the loose ends that Vanilla had before just yoloing it.

Playing a Troll Warlock because you can do that here. Never played the old school vanilla warlock. They added High Elf (alliance) and Goblins as well and a good number of QOL additions and talent changes that I remember being absolute aids during classic. Such as the Shaman having 2H weapons be a tier 3 talent in Enhancement or whatever. They've taken steps to let Shaman be tanks too. Which is neat. Still haven't given them a taunt though, but have something that lets the shaman get the threat generated by totems and increase the threat that totems generate.

Adding an in-game radio station like from Fallout (Everlook Radio Broadcasting) complete with banter, custom music, and stuff. Was really pleasant in this patch.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Leon

<Silver Donator>
Ok i didn't mean that like that.

More like huh? I didn't think teeny was in frontier?

• 1Worf

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>

Back in the good old days we would boot people from the guild during raids for making retarded comments. Such as dumb jokes, hot takes or puns. Our raid leader was lightning fast with the kicks.

OG members rolled with and knew it was for the lulz. New members would get weird about it and in some cases not get re-invited. It was a good test for new recruits.

• 1Solidarity

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Back in the good old days we would boot people from the guild during raids for making retarded comments. Such as dumb jokes, hot takes or puns. Our raid leader was lightning fast with the kicks.

OG members rolled with and knew it was for the lulz. New members would get weird about it and in some cases not get re-invited. It was a good test for new recruits.
It's all fun and games until someone gets booted right before realm first guild kill and doesn't get the title.

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
It's all fun and games until someone gets booted right before realm first guild kill and doesn't get the title.
I don’t recall anything like that ever happening on a progression night but my memory sucks so it’s possible.

We did have an autistic warlock that played with us for years that got the worst of it. Poor dude would just open his mouth and boot!

• 1Solidarity

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
I don’t recall anything like that ever happening on a progression night but my memory sucks so it’s possible.

We did have an autistic warlock that played with us for years that got the worst of it. Poor dude would just open his mouth and boot!
Was this guild on Bloodhoof by any chance?