World of Warcraft: Classic

Zapan

Lord Nagafen Raider
He was the only one on server with Ele sharpening stones. But we did get the pattern last night in MC so we back pumping.

Also they never did C’Thun.

Cool none the less.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
C'Thun on HC scares me... KT void zones you can get out of on your own. C'thun one moron chains eyebeam to you and it could be your ass.

Needless

Toe Sucker
void zones arent the scary part on KT really, its the ice tomb chaining. Specially in era where you stack 20 warriors and rogues lol

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
Yeah, I don’t recall really having an issue with those on classic. But I was busy being a full on zug.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Zapan

Lord Nagafen Raider
C'Thun on HC scares me... KT void zones you can get out of on your own. C'thun one moron chains eyebeam to you and it could be your ass.
As long as ppl know their jobs it’s fine but yes very easy to grief.
We lost 2 the other week when we did C’thun. One to a DC and one to the stomach trampoline. One of our best geared tanks. RIP.

• 1Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Turtle Wow devs are definitely major Alliance dicksuckers. Alliance custom quests are much better and more efficient, and Alliance can generally do all of the cool horde questlines.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Turtle Wow devs are definitely major Alliance dicksuckers. Alliance custom quests are much better and more efficient, and Alliance can generally do all of the cool horde questlines.
They're the first devs to care about the alliance at all then?

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 users

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Oh forgot to mention cross faction grouping/raiding/talking (if in the same guild). There are some limitations and you can still do world pvp and such but otherwise its great. Still cant go to like Stormwind if Horde but its fine.

We have a thread for t wow in emulators section. I've recently fired back up but went alliance since I played horde religiously through retail.

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
He was the only one on server with Ele sharpening stones. But we did get the pattern last night in MC so we back pumping.

Also they never did C’Thun.

Cool none the less.
I saw Frontier died.. is there still a reasonable end game scene?

Zapan

Lord Nagafen Raider
HC Elite is still around. That’s who I’m with. Some new news coming tomorrow… Stay tuned.

• 1Like

Jasker

brown please <Wow Guild Officer> /brown please
Two weeks away from R14 Grand Marshall for my warrior on era

Currently Field Marshall

BoozeCube BoozeCube what have you been playing? Missing WoW?

• 1Like