World of Warcraft: Classic

Zog

Blackwing Lair Raider
I liked eq because basically every item in the game short of vendor items and certain tradeskills were unique items and damn near every nook and cranny in this massive world had something to find. This is magical for the immersion of the game, with the introduction of alla, a lot of that mystery was solved, unfortunately wow basically ripped that entire dynamic apart outside of raids and had the entire game datamined on launch.

There's so many powerful unique items in eq that offer quality of life and great power that also can be used to twink new characters is so much better than the +1 gooder RNG bullshit that d4, wow and so many other games have basically accepted as a lazy way to add itemization to their games for the sake of efficiency. EQ was basically hand crafted in every aspect and it shows.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Jasker

brown please <Wow Guild Officer> /brown please
blizzard

Don't forget Holly Longdale works at Blizzard now. One of the main people behind the speciality Everquest servers which kick ass. (if memory proves correct).

• 1Picard
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
Not sure if someone posted the prices...someone let me know that it started today so I wanted to see a couple things, if tickets were in stock and how much they were...

Tickets Still in Stock...

300-800 FUCKING DOLLARS?! Good lord.

1699034913322.png

• 2Worf
  • 1WTF
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Not sure if someone posted the prices...someone let me know that it started today so I wanted to see a couple things, if tickets were in stock and how much they were...

View attachment 498633
I see they renamed the Cosby Suite but it looks like at least you're still getting fucked.

• 9Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Rimshot
Reactions: 10 users

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
No wonder OverWatch is such a shit show. That dude is one giant fkn faggot.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider

View attachment 498633

Watching it now and it looks pretty packed. I think everyone watching is just waiting to see if they do classic+.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Watching it now and it looks pretty packed. I think everyone watching is just waiting to see if they do classic+.
Thats literally, all Im waiting for. Thats why they keep putting all the fucking trash in front of the possibility.

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider
Pretty sure they just announced classic+ without calling it that really, season of discovery. Initial level cap of 25, new stuff to discover in the world, 10 man BFD raid at 25. New ways to customize classes (they mention tanking as lock, healing as mage).

Jasker

Pretty sure they just announced classic+ without calling it that really, season of discovery. Initial level cap of 25, new stuff to discover in the world, 10 man BFD raid at 25. New ways to customize classes (they mention tanking as lock, healing as mage).

Pretty rough for those of us who just wanted a clean up of vanilla with sideways turtlewow'ian stuff. Damn man. Maybe it will be a lot of fun though who knows.

Jasker

I'll probably at least give it a shot.

I might dabble but it's clearly ascension private server copied

Good time for people to jump into classic+ to jump in era since nothing is coming close. Server probably going to boon.

Jasker

I guess Turtle WoW it is.

The client itself in turtle wow is a bit rough coming from any blizzard clean client state. Its playable though.

Really should get people in era for the time being imo, whitemane era has 12k+ people.

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider
I think this is classic+ being released incrementally from what they said, progressively raising the level cap with new content at each cap. We should find out more in a little bit at the classic panel, but I've seen a lot of people asking not just for more 60 content but stuff throughout the level range, and this seems like a decent way to go about that.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users