World of Warcraft: Classic

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
a c i d.f l y a c i d.f l y do you know anything about Deus Vox cascading BWL/MC to gear up faster than normal?
I only really knew one or two dudes in DV. Just recall they had a strong "recruiting" game (harvesting players from other guilds stuck in MC) more than running multiple raids. Though quite likely with enough people/sockers.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
I only really knew one or two dudes in DV. Just recall they had a strong "recruiting" game (harvesting players from other guilds stuck in MC) more than running multiple raids. Though quite likely with enough people/sockers.

Some dude on Reddit claimed they were cascading - exploiting a bug with raid IDs to be able to run multiple bwl and MCs a week

Not sure what stuck MC guilds there were for them to leech from, because us, vanquish, ie and p4l were the only raid guilds I can remember on alliance

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Because my screenshots were up on Thottbot for the longest time, even after the models changed. And there's screenshots in the internet history archive from theregulators.com. The legendary neck fiasco and items back when they first dropped were very memorable.

I've done a lot of drugs, and a lot of alcohol to try to wipe my memory of certain things, but I still recall Ossoi Ossoi getting the Rejuvenating Gem trinket off our first Firemaw kill for some stupid fucking reason.

Some dude on Reddit claimed they were cascading - exploiting a bug with raid IDs to be able to run multiple bwl and MCs a week

Not sure what stuck MC guilds there were for them to leech from, because us, vanquish, ie and p4l were the only raid guilds I can remember on alliance

There were quite a few, but because they were stuck on MC they were under the radar. Couldn't even tell you their names. Just remember having conversations with their players who thought they were hot shit, but they couldn't get through Rag if he was stored in a wet paper bag. The occasional poopsocker would rise in their ranks and jump over to one of the major guilds. Regs, VQ, IE, DV, and P4L ran that server (alliance side). DV just back filled their ranks better. IE dropped down when half their officers quit. Terius or however you spell that asshole druid's name (GM of IE) was also a monstrous fuckstick like many of his pillow biting followers.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
how the fuck do you know this after 13 years? I barely remember my characters name.
Because my screenshots were up on Thottbot for the longest time, even after the models changed. And there's screenshots in the internet history archive from theregulators.com. The legendary neck fiasco and items back when they first dropped were very memorable.

I've done a lot of drugs, and a lot of alcohol to try to wipe my memory of certain things, but I still recall Ossoi Ossoi getting the Rejuvenating Gem trinket off our first Firemaw kill for some stupid fucking reason.

There were quite a few, but because they were stuck on MC they were under the radar. Couldn't even tell you their names. Just remember having conversations with their players who thought they were hot shit, but they couldn't get through Rag if he was stored in a wet paper bag. The occasional poopsocker would rise in their ranks and jump over to one of the major guilds. Regs, VQ, IE, DV, and P4L ran that server (alliance side). DV just back filled their ranks better. IE dropped down when half their officers quit. Terius or however you spell that asshole druid's name (GM of IE) was also a monstrous fuckstick like many of his pillow biting followers.

Well it's normal for people to remember things that other people forget, eg snippets of conversations etc. I would love to know what gear my Druid had but the account is lost for good. Rejuv gem is BIS though and I've not seen any drop in 4 months of private server raiding. I also suspect that my weapon had +22 intellect rather than +55 healing

As for DV, they were set up by an ex VQ member when TR/VQ/IE were already farming MC and starting in BWL. Them cascading MC/BWL to gear up faster explains why they were able to overtake every Alliance guild during BWL and start poaching our players.

I think Zann the Paladin was the first to go to DV then Fogg the rogue, do you remember that?