World of Warcraft: Classic

Arazielscousin

Bronze Squire
Don't even get me started on Zann, do you remember what became of him?

Who was Conswello? A paladin?

Zann got geared and left for IE
Then I proceeded to post his mother's SIN and personal info all over IRC, he vanished immediately after.

Conswello, if I recall, you wrote emails pretending to be him to his father that was in deployment somewhere (Iraq possibly) from his own email address saying you stepping outta the closet, he vanished too.

He was a ret pally and a horrible player in general.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Zann got geared and left for IE
Then I proceeded to post his mother's SIN and personal info all over IRC, he vanished immediately after.

Zann got geared and left yes, shortly afterwards his character was seen in Ironforge screaming the N-word in allchat. Possibly speed hacking too, no idea how that happened

Conswello, if I recall, you wrote emails pretending to be him to his father that was in deployment somewhere (Iraq possibly) from his own email address saying you stepping outta the closet, he vanished too.

He was a ret pally and a horrible player in general.

WOW holy shit. Now that you mention it that does bring back some vague memories

Arazielscousin

Bronze Squire
Zann got geared and left yes, shortly afterwards his character was seen in Ironforge screaming the N-word in allchat. Possibly speed hacking too, no idea how that happened

WOW holy shit. Now that you mention it that does bring back some vague memories

Zann definitely lost his head, poor kid.

Arazielscousin

Bronze Squire
Other than the fact that he was terrible, probably bottom 5 ever I ever played with. I think some of us vouched for a tank back then, Diskordia, which was in my older guild, very casual guild, Diskordia came in, joined TR and brought 4 to 5 players with him inc Conswello. Some quickly left us for Deus Vox, Conswello was too horrible and his own friends abandoned and I think we ended up keeping him out of pitty. We ended up gearing him up and he eventually bailed and joined some other guild which quickly saw him leave the game.

Fifey

Trakanon Raider
Yes, it was easy - if you weren't bad. The amount of huntards that couldn't pull this off back then was already high, though.

My point was more that the current playerbase seems to get hyped for classic, mostly thanks to a very vocal group of youtubers and streamers that crave for "the real WoW, like it's meant to be!". Part of it may also be the feeling of disillusionment with the current state of WoW.

Most of them weren't even playing WoW back then and will be in for a very rude awakening. In 2004 WoW was the casual friendly MMO, which meant "no forced grouping" and "you can solo stuff" for the most part.
Ill probably get lured back in for Classic WoW but Im secretly hoping they patch in dual spec. Playing a resto druid was tight in raids but whenever I had to farm gold/jujus it was like pulling teeth.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I leveled my druid to 60 in vanilla as resto. Why?? Because I am a moron.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Keystone

Lord Nagafen Raider
did same with my priest, but basically lived in dungeons because its just way more fun / about as efficient and way better gear than just boring ass solo questing

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
I leveled my druid to 60 in vanilla as resto. Why?? Because I am a moron.

I'm pretty sure the best levelling build was enough points in Balance to get Omen of Clarity, then restoration.

I didn't play beta and tried to level as a feral druid. Then another Druid told me to get Omen of Clarity, and I remember bashing mobs with my staff in NE form and it being a lot easier. Not sure of the exact build apart from Omen of Clarity.

TR had some of the first 60s, both Paladins, so I was running dungeons with them whilst also solo grinding

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Other than the fact that he was terrible, probably bottom 5 ever I ever played with. I think some of us vouched for a tank back then, Diskordia, which was in my older guild, very casual guild, Diskordia came in, joined TR and brought 4 to 5 players with him inc Conswello. Some quickly left us for Deus Vox, Conswello was too horrible and his own friends abandoned and I think we ended up keeping him out of pitty. We ended up gearing him up and he eventually bailed and joined some other guild which quickly saw him leave the game.

let me know if you want a link to the TR discord