World of Warcraft: Classic

Zhro

Silver Knight of the Realm
Summary of today's Asmond stream; "Sometimes you lose, that's just the way it goes boys" x 10,000 as he failed to get to 32 and died to comedy everywhere he went.

Sometimes you get it and sometimes you get got.

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
Sometimes you get it and sometimes you get got.
Getting blown up by engineering items is a min-max vanilla experience. Smug fuck doesn’t have any professions that I’m aware of. Can’t leech bombs or trinkets either without engineering skill.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Three more weeks until parental leave starts. Then subscribing to BFA for a chance at this beta will probably too tempting :[

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I just don't understand the desire to be in a capped beta of a game we already played. You'll only burn yourself out

• 7Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 7 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Watching how badly Alliance gets fucking shit on in PVP definitely makes me smile. Soda and his group would like 2v10 these fags with engineering. The more I think about it the stronger my bias for the Horde becomes.

Alliance might have some advantages in PvE but my god they have always been pussies.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I don't think the early Alliance PvE advantages are going to mean much these days.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I don't think the early Alliance PvE advantages are going to mean much these days.

Yeah the more I have been catching up with patch notes and things that released since launch I can see that. Threat cap is still very much a thing on the private servers that run 1.12 and that limits the dps, but I guess by 1.12 deep Prot had been buffed and shield slam actually had decent agro even though there is some debate on if fury/prot generates better threat and dps. Regardless it's going to be a good time.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I just don't understand the desire to be in a capped beta of a game we already played. You'll only burn yourself out

I mean haven't you told us that you aren't gonna play this anyways and prefer the superior Mythic raids and FF14 cat wamens? You were burned out before it started bro.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
slice01.jpg

Just look at the stats of that T2 Molten Core loot.

shazdead.jpg

magdead.jpg

gay.jpg

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Alliance might have some advantages in PvE but my god they have always been pussies.

On my server we had one Horde guild that was evenly matched with us but other than that, we rolled them pretty often. When cross server BG's came out we won probably 70% of the time...so my experience was the opposite as yours. Not saying you're wrong as you clearly have your own experiences but you'd think, based on your experiences that you;d want a challenge in PvP and not a boring roflstomp and would go Alliance if that were the case.

Maybe I was just lucky with the groups I ran with, I dunno.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
ya, early MC dropped T2 randomly for unknown reasons

Oh gezzz, for some reason I just zoomed in on the Arcanist Robes and was like "wtf thats T1". My bad.

I can't wait to run around in that ugly ass set again. I still have all my original tier gear in the bank on my main character though. :D

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Why is Asmongold's mouth always open in every image overlay for his videos?

Is it wired open or due to all the beta dildos he deep throats?

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users