World of Warcraft: Classic

BrotherWu

MAGA
<Silver Donator>
As far as I know he was not saying anything. I've never seen him say anything having to do with it. He *has* said that people have given him shit for the name in the past and, when they do, I would not be surprised if he fired back but he is not the type to just go around trolling.

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
He wouldn't get banned for the name. At most, they'd force a name change. If he got banned, it was for more than the name.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
There's plenty of Trump/maga references in character names and even a couple of guilds on Incendius. I find that surprising. Although, shouldn't be shocked that they are arbitrary in the enforcement of their rules.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Yeah, there's a ton of "Make Azeroth Great Again" guilds out there, so its surprising to hear that.

BrotherWu

MAGA
<Silver Donator>
I asked him to see the ban reason. It was for the name. He said he was not trolling. He has given me permission to show the character name, only blacking out his RL name. Character name is "Magacountry"

m1.PNG
m2.PNG

• 4Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Seems pretty weak overall. It's possible that the person handling those cases is just plum tired of those reports and is throwing the book at people.

• 1Barf

BrotherWu

MAGA
<Silver Donator>
I am doing an experiment.
m3.PNG

Edit: Blacked out names in image hoping to keep some of you fuckers from dicking up my experiment.

Last edited:
  • 3Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

BrotherWu

MAGA
<Silver Donator>
It's an abuse and completely unprofessional. They should ignore those reports. I'm not even a die-hard Trump supporter but I am tired of SJWs getting sandy twats about every little imperfection they perceive in the world.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Leon

<Silver Donator>
If he really wasn't reolplaying shit in any chat then it's way overboard.

I've seen <naga belong to slave pens> <no naga left behind> <naga stole my bike> <Naga stole my mount> etc etc

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Yeah, there's nothing offensive about that. I don't doubt he got reported by some whiny ass players but the GMs should have just shrugged that shit off. Top guild (i think, I don't keep up) on our server is Yang Gang, that shit is no different.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
It's not surprising that it could have rolled across some TDS cunts desk at Blizzard and Karen got so trigged by Oranage Man she lashed out at the poor dude, but who knows.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Sometimes its a matter of numbers. If enough people spam report it, it won't matter the reason. There was a post on reddit about streamer fans doing that to the competition.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
If he really wasn't reolplaying shit in any chat then it's way overboard.

I've seen <naga belong to slave pens> <no naga left behind> <naga stole my bike> <Naga stole my mount> etc etc

In BfA the Tortollan NPCs will often say "I believe we should trade with people of all races and creeds... except the naga. Horrible creatures!"

Lol

• 1Worf

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Yeah, there's nothing offensive about that. I don't doubt he got reported by some whiny ass players but the GMs should have just shrugged that shit off. Top guild (i think, I don't keep up) on our server is Yang Gang, that shit is no different.
Midir - Alliance - Incendious. Hit me up to chat some time. Im a noob though, still 54.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I'm a little surprised I never got any TDS'ers complain about my JuicySmuliet name. It's probably cuz we are on Whitemane. I actually can't even recall how many times I've had people open up trade with me and give me bleach and rope though lol.

• 8Worf
  • 1Mother of God
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 10 users

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
People who get offended by that should just play on the RP servers. And Blizzard should actually police names like that on RP servers. As long as neither happens, neither Blizzard nor petty Report clickers should pretend "bad names" are a problem.

I don't wonder if a fire mage named "Feelthebern" would receive the same treatment.