World of Warcraft: Classic

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Is there anything worth running AQ20 for? Even if you only have small upgrades from Hakkar, those enchants are worth running that thing, but I don't recall anything good from AQ20

Dinadass

Molten Core Raider
Spell upgrades, you can buy them but they will be expensive at first. CE rep gives some very good items. Also there are a handful of good drops for some classes, like the warlock set ring, black blizzard leggings for mages, etc.

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
Is there anything worth running AQ20 for? Even if you only have small upgrades from Hakkar, those enchants are worth running that thing, but I don't recall anything good from AQ20

Gonna need the CC exalted rep. Hoping to know how much rep a AQ20 clear gives, I’m sitting at 4K in to revered, wanna know how much more grinding I need to do to have Earthstrike week 1

lost

<Bronze Donator>
shit i dont use authenticator, found it annoying back when i played retail. one time i lost my phone and the backup didnt have the authenticator app.. that was annoying. but for four bag slots ill do it

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

xzi

Mouthbreather

don't new spell ranks drop from aq20? I'm like 80% certain that's the case with druid MOTW at least but that's my 15 year old brain. Also I wanna say relics.

Serpens

<Silver Donator>
shit i dont use authenticator, found it annoying back when i played retail. one time i lost my phone and the backup didnt have the authenticator app.. that was annoying. but for four bag slots ill do it
I have the physical one from many years ago and very rarely have to even use it now.

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>

AQ20 healing mace for priests is BIS until you have the C'thun mace

and yeah, your spellbooks and the rep are important.

Dinadass

Molten Core Raider
My BWL raid got its 10th DFT tonight. Meanwhile we’ve gotten 1 claw of chromag and 2 nelth tears and I’ve been next in line for both for weeks and weeks. Yay rng loot.

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
Yeah I don’t think I’m gonna shoot for Earthstrike week one, I believe it’s about 3k rep per run and in 2500 into revered. The grind when it’s only dukes/lords and texts for rep sucks

• 1Like

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
Szeth Szeth I feel ya. I’m 4300 in now, the quests that release for Earthstrike should be about 5k, and on PTR full AQ20 is 2000 rep. That means I need around 7700 more rep to get it first week.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
ive been buying encrypted texts, what its like 4k to exalted? :p our raid1 has one dft and no CTS. our raid2 has about 10 dfts, they got 10 in a row, and no cts. got a few claws

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
The CC rep grind isn’t bad. Group up and farm mobs until honored. Then turn in all your texts and do the Silithus quests. Should get you about 7k in to honored. Then grind the Flamereavers in the Northern cave until revered. Revered blows, waiting for Lords and Dukes sucks.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
ive been buying encrypted texts, what its like 4k to exalted? :p our raid1 has one dft and no CTS. our raid2 has about 10 dfts, they got 10 in a row, and no cts. got a few claws

RNG is just dogshit in classic at times. We have had 2 BREs from Rag in the better part of a year.

BWL we have had decent luck with DFTs but I think we’ve been very unlucky with weapons in general. 1 maladeth, 1 CTS, 1 Claw of Chromag, 2 Lok

That’s just part of classic though, some guilds get showered with gold others get fucked up with ass with a spiked dildo.

• 1Like

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The CC rep grind isn’t bad. Group up and farm mobs until honored. Then turn in all your texts and do the Silithus quests. Should get you about 7k in to honored. Then grind the Flamereavers in the Northern cave until revered. Revered blows, waiting for Lords and Dukes sucks.
Szeth and I and a couple others did the grind early mornings for a couple weeks to get to honored. When no one is there you basically can get an entire camp to yourself and it goes by fast. Respawns are really quick too. And yeah I got about exactly 7k into honored from that plus the various dukes and lords we’ve been doing. But fuck the rest of that grind. I’ll wait until the AQ wursts for the rest.

Dalien

Registered Hodor
Thank You For Your Reports

Over the last few months, we’ve been accelerating our efforts to deal with certain kinds of cheating that players often call “bots” – the use of automation to play the game in exploitative ways. As you know, bots are often operated by people who exploit the game in order to make money selling in-game resources and leveling services to other players. Botting is explicitly against the Blizzard End User License Agreement 3, and we take strong actions against those who cheat in World of Warcraft.
We’ve recently seen some WoW Classic players ask “How can we help Blizzard get rid of bots?” and the answer remains the same: please continue to report them. And thank you for doing so.
Right-click reporting a player for cheating is the best way you can participate in our speedily removing bot accounts. Your right-click reports go straight to our team of agents who investigate these issues, and who can then determine if further action is warranted.
Thank you to everyone who has right-click reported potential bots so far; we really appreciate you taking the time to help us make the game nicer and fairer. Please continue to send us your reports as much as possible, and we’ll continue to enforce the rules as swiftly as we can.

Are they fucking for real? People have been reporting specific bots for weeks and even months, and they're still in game happily farming away.

• 1Solidarity