World of Warcraft: Classic

Lunis

Blackwing Lair Raider
Our oldest member, i think he's in his 60's?, loses his world buffs.

• 5Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Dalien

Registered Hodor
Our oldest member, i think he's in his 60's?, loses his world buffs.

He sounds like Mickey Donovan

qRtdDPQ.jpg

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
BTFO

With the upcoming Ahn’Qiraj event in WoW Classic, we’ve seen players discussing transferring to a different server to become the Scarab Lord. We’d like to clarify that there is a 90-day period following a character transfer, during which a player is prevented from opening the gates and obtaining the mount.

If you transfer to another realm, you will still be able to complete the quest within 90 days of the transfer, however, you will not receive the rewards associated with being the first to turn it in. We want to allow players to transfer, but that should be so they can play with their friends, not disrupt another realm’s Scepter race.

We hope this clears up the concern.

• 4Worf
  • 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 7 users

lost

<Bronze Donator>
yeah wtf. i cant add SMS cause my phone number is tied to one of my banned accounts from cataclysm.. lol

need a good cell phone website that works for it pls

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Back is all fucked up and its keeping me from playing on my computer. Its pissing me off.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Loot council is best because you give all the gear to one half of your guild, watch the other half leave without any gear, then you invite drama queens with full gear who got kicked out of their old guilds. So when new content and therefore new BIS is released, your guild is full of people who love to start drama and are used to getting all the gear.

present company excluded ofc

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
That's because what we use is hardly even a loot council. The voting is almost always based on your loot factor unless it's tank shit or something.

Except when Lok'amir or Rejuv gem drops and the lowest person on loot factor forgets to hit that they need it :)

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
Loot council is best because you give all the gear to one half of your guild, watch the other half leave without any gear, then you invite drama queens with full gear who got kicked out of their old guilds. So when new content and therefore new BIS is released, your guild is full of people who love to start drama and are used to getting all the gear.

present company excluded ofc

ohwowwire.gif