World of Warcraft: Classic

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Lucifron. Skeram is more like 97% Horde, so there's some really stubborn Alliance. I seriously doubt they managed to do all the turn ins though. What does the Alliance Ambassador say?

1596115971252.png

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Lucifron. Skeram is more like 97% Horde, so there's some really stubborn Alliance. I seriously doubt they managed to do all the turn ins though. What does the Alliance Ambassador say?

View attachment 289016
Yeah we got up a few % from a bunch of rerolls over the summer after Asmon videos but most have quit already.

Cybsled

Do you still have to collect 1 million linen on Alliance side like in the old days?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

lost

<Bronze Donator>
got my full darkmantle, was a fun little quest but man LONG. 45 min strat ud run was a joke. vathalak was a cool fight

• 1Like

Dinadass

Molten Core Raider
I was really hoping they would leave the Ectoplasmic Distiller alone, it would make the rest of vanilla pretty nice to have tanks wearing shields again instead of being stuck with the dw furyprot build that puts more stress on healers, wbuffs, etc.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I was really hoping they would leave the Ectoplasmic Distiller alone, it would make the rest of vanilla pretty nice to have tanks wearing shields again instead of being stuck with the dw furyprot build that puts more stress on healers, wbuffs, etc.

Yeah I would actually wondering about that, if they left it in since it was such a dumb fucking amount of threat you would gear up your War in total and complete mitigation gear all the way and dps warriors could still go all out. Then again for speed clears they would probably just go all out threat/dps anyways since that can be a fair bit of damage.

Dinadass

Molten Core Raider
Most raids would happily let the MT use it once or twice pre pull if it meant they could stack max defensive gear instead of tps stuff. Apparently it worked like that in Vanilla according to a couple posts but it’s one of those things that Blizz will change despite #nochanges.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Most raids would happily let the MT use it once or twice pre pull if it meant they could stack max defensive gear instead of tps stuff. Apparently it worked like that in Vanilla according to a couple posts but it’s one of those things that Blizz will change despite #nochanges.

It's already been changed.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
yeah now people are gonna grief with it. apparently it takes up 3 buff slots, so if you have 11 people putting them down outside BWL entrance - bye bye buffs

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
yeah now people are gonna grief with it. apparently it takes up 3 buff slots, so if you have 11 people putting them down outside BWL entrance - bye bye buffs

The world buff bullshit is probably the least enjoyable part of classic by far.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
The “I hate it but I do it” mantra seems to be shared by everyone still playing WoW classic.
The “I hate it but I do it” mantra seems to be shared by everyone still playing WoW. - Fixed.
The “I hate it but I do it” mantra seems to be shared by everyone still playing Blizzard games. - Fixeder.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
well half the run of raiding to me is parsing well. plus it gets me in and out of the dungeon quicker. now i see with AQ there'll be another 30 min buff to get though, how exhausting. and DMF is coming next week so ill have to get that without being jumped/dispelled.

last DMF alliance camped it 24/7 and jumped every horde that came by. i leveled a priest just for them this time

• 1Like

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
Our server is going on hour 14 of the 10 hour event after gong was rang

• 1WTF

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Watched a stream where they killed Fankriss in 30 seconds and then wiped to trash after Twin Emps.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Dalien

Registered Hodor
Here's some AQ drama for you boys. A bit of backstory first:

- <GRIZZLY> is a toxic private server guild that ended up on Stalagg with us at the start of Classic. If you've read anything about how bad they are, they are worse than that. Literally a collection of the most garbage NEETs to ever walk this planet. They were worse to be around than the 90:10 Horde during Phase 2. We were so happy that they went to a different server when Stalagg died.
- They transferred to Sulfuras, someone sniped their guild name so they became <GRIZZLY FROM REDDIT>
- When the war effort/scarab line began, they made a peace pact with the Horde guild <Amnesty> to farm carapaces together in peace. Both sides held up their end of the bargain until <GRIZZLY> got what they needed, then the griefing began.
- <GRIZZLY> mass reported the Scarab Lord from <Amnesty> so the automated ban system would stop him from getting it (because they're pieces of shit that do stuff like this all the time for the lulz).
- People got Blizzards attention which overturned the ban and temp banned <GRIZZLY> Scarab Lord and other members for 3 days
- Gong run yesterday, 5 hours into the 10 hour window, <GRIZZLY> temp bans expire
- <GRIZZLY> runs BWL to get the red shard to complete their scepter... and then this happens:

Alliance on Sulfuras griefed from Scarab Lord

TLDR: Like 500 Horde on the server kept Anachronus in combat for 5 hours (whom you have to turn the red shard into) so <GRIZZLY> wouldn't be able to turn theirs in. They did not get Scarab Lord, and they're super fucking salty about it. Couldn't have happened to a better group of people.
worf1.png
worf1.png
worf1.png

• 5Worf
  • 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 9 users