World of Warcraft: Classic

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
You would think exploiting the automatic ban system would result in a perm ban not just three days. Stupid ass Blizzard.

• 3Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Dalien

Registered Hodor
Yeah if <GRIZZLY> had been perm banned or even for 7 days none of this would've happened. Also the Horde guilds tried to let the other Alliance dudes through to turn in but the <GRIZZLY> guy kept running in with them. Then he parked his corpse at the turnin spot for 3 hours so Horde decided to keep the NPC in combat.

Alliance dudes should be directing their hate at <GRIZZLY> but it's probably not possible to already hate them more. Also, Blizzard asleep at the wheel as usual. It's sad how little they care about their own game.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Fucker

Log Wizard
You would think exploiting the automatic ban system would result in a perm ban not just three days. Stupid ass Blizzard.

I'd wager few companies do permabans these days. Wargaming recently went through and unbanned all the previously banned accounts.

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user

Lunis

Blackwing Lair Raider
I'm on the same server as Grizzly and i can tell you that alliance hates them as much as the horde does. They used every kind of dirty trick imaginable while also acting like complete douchebags about it, just watch any vod and listen to their comms. It was only a matter of time it was going to blow up in their faces. Everyone is glad they got banned and couldnt get scarab lord.

Months ago i bought a black lotus from some guy in IF & he said this.

gr.png

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'd personally give them a one month ban at the very least. Two weeks now... two weeks when Phase 6 hits.

• 1Like

Jasker

Yellow Officer Title
So I have two warriors; one horde one alliance (I do not possess a life).

With FoH on my horde warrior and BoozeCube BoozeCube and the boys and girls of FoH are great. Even when they're not great, they're still great. Boy you don't know what you got until it's gone..

The guild im with on my alliance character is actually pretty fun to be around as well.

The issue is the server, Benediction, is infested with Brazilians and Chinese. I could go into detail here but I fear it would be long winded. Regardless, the quality of life is extremely different than my horde experience on Whitemane because of the foreign influence on the server.

Any of you forum bros on a good alliance server that is mostly normal american-folk?

I have a petition in asking them they allow me to transfer my alliance war to whitemane, but I kinda doubt it's gonna go through.

• 1Like

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>

With FoH on my horde warrior and BoozeCube BoozeCube and the boys and girls of FoH are great. Even when they're not great, they're still great. Boy you don't know what you got until it's gone..

The guild im with on my alliance character is actually pretty fun to be around as well.

The issue is the server, Benediction, is infested with Brazilians and Chinese. I could go into detail here but I fear it would be long winded. Regardless, the quality of life is extremely different than my horde experience on Whitemane because of the foreign influence on the server.

Any of you forum bros on a good alliance server that is mostly normal american-folk?

I have a petition in asking them they allow me to transfer my alliance war to whitemane, but I kinda doubt it's gonna go through.
My alliance is on Skeram but i don't play there much. That being said if you want a tight community its great. Its 97% + horde.

FoH is honestly the best WoW experience I have ever had.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>

Is the Warrior on the same account as Jasker? If so, you have 0 chance of them letting you have Horde and Alliance characters on a PVP server on the same account.

You may have a chance if it's different accounts.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>

Go into detail!

I'm bored

Jasker

Yellow Officer Title
Is the Warrior on the same account as Jasker? If so, you have 0 chance of them letting you have Horde and Alliance characters on a PVP server on the same account.

You may have a chance if it's different accounts.

They're on different accounts.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It's a shame Blizzard insists on separation of US/EU servers because we're still 12 fury warriors short of a normal raid setup for AQ40

• 1Worf

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider

Juggernaut members were suspended longer than this for killing Jaina.

Blizzard is a garbage company of CCP sympathizers.

• 5Like
  • 4Worf
Reactions: 8 users

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>

Come to Incendius. I’m Jayysee in game, the guild I am in is Fusion. 4 raid teams, all 30 min BWL clears, plus an alt and Flex raid that clears BWL in about 44 mins. Nightly AQ and ZG, great knowledge and group of people. 3 scarab lords, I can’t say enough how enjoyable a large guild is.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Bobbybick

Trakanon Raider
World buffs are cancer and should suspend/cancel when a player enters an instance change my mind.

• 4Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
World buffs are cancer and should suspend/cancel when a player enters an instance change my mind.
It's true vanilla behavior though. So, either we stray further from it or we accept it.

They're mostly the reason I quit, despite them not being required for content, it was seen as not being a team player if you didn't grab them and log off that character until raid.

• 1Like