World of Warcraft: Classic

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Cinge

Vyemm Raider
The server ratios that have gone from bad to worse prove people quit or move servers due to imbalance. Blizzard would know more than we do. Which is why I really want to know their philosophy around Classic issues like this.

You pretty much just answered your question. Why give for free what players are willing to pay to solve. Pay for a server transfer or just reroll. The latter wasnt a big deal for the early life of the game and the former for later in classic if you were heavily geared/farmed. TBC will just make them more crowded as its a gear reset and the ones that did quit can now join in on basically equal footing, to where the masses moved to.

The most they would do at this point is stop people from creating new characters on full realms. But I don't see that happening, as then you get the eventual whining about wanting to join friends/guilds etc. I'd be shocked to see merges, as they have a negative connotation in MMOs. Welcome to modern gaming, where PR and money are more important then the game.

Masakari

Pattern Recognition Expert
<Gold Donor>
RIGHT BUT WHO THE FUCK CARES? It's completely trivial content. The guild officers had stated from the beginning that loot was going to be rolled off to people with consistent attendance, consistent participation in helping people get attunements, etc, not random raid-loggers who claim that X item is better for them by some completely irrelevant amount of DPS.
Do you whine a lot?

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Loot drama is forever.
yeah but knowning Mist it's more likely she didn't get the first BoA over the main tank or something on her rogue.

walt disney GIF

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
yeah but knowning Mist it's more likely she didn't get the first BoA over the main tank or something on her rogue.

walt disney GIF
I wasn't the one complaining about loot.

The guild officers let everyone who attended consistently roll on loot.

The fury warriors constantly stated "it's better fury warriors" every time anything dropped. Like 12 people literally quit over the fact that rogues that attended every raid were even allowed to roll on loot that a fury warrior could equip.

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>

The fury warriors constantly stated "it's better fury warriors" every time anything dropped. Like 12 people literally quit over the fact that rogues that attended every raid were even allowed to roll on loot that a fury warrior could equip.

Fury warriors win championships.

Szeth

Trakanon Raider

Im gonna need more context here. Were QSRs given to rogues? Cause they SUCK for a rogue, and are still nearly top tier/bis for warrios (source I am using one). If your council was letting shitters roll on gear and pumpers were losing it... well that would be why. Not because of spergs.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Im gonna need more context here. Were QSRs given to rogues? Cause they SUCK for a rogue, and are still nearly top tier/bis for warrios (source I am using one). If your council was letting shitters roll on gear and pumpers were losing it... well that would be why. Not because of spergs.

"pumpers" lol.

And no, I did not have a QSR and passed the only BOA I won.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Korzax Stonehammer

Blackwing Lair Raider
I seriously doubt all of the Alliance players who quit the 99% horde PVP server (and the other way around) will start over from nothing on another server. A number of them must have quit the game.

I think they just don't care. As long as they're profitable enough, they'd rather not do anything. Probably browsing linkedin all day for a better offer, but who at this point would want to work with blizzard slobs?
I stopped playing because I got bored. It wasn't my dying server. Only so much nostalgia keeps you playing, after awhile it gets boring. But i'll be sure to come back for TBC. So expect some long queues.

Needless

Toe Sucker
I started playing again a few months ago because i wanted to gear up and get into naxx
now my resto shm is 5/5 3/8 and im burning out before i even start naxx
fucking classic is so boring

also i think bots are back? pots n shit have had their prices cut to 1/5th the price they've been for the past ~6 months a few days ago on my server

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
When you say "claim" were these warriors reserving loot in runs they were tanking? Because if there's a shortage of tanks I can't see how that's unfair. I plan to tank heroics and reserve nethers for myself, because the alternative is LFM 1 tank for an hour+ while you constantly lose your dps/healers over and over again. Supply and demand baby.

We very likely will have no problem with all-guild groups for dungeon Heroics.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Yes, why?

Because I fought against Ons and the guild that became Vanquish in SWG . Then in Vanilla, we co-raided Onyxia with them until our respective guilds had enough attuned characters to do it alone. We also did world bosses with them, I'm even mentioned on their "official history" for being the brains behind shortening Vanquish to VQ :smuggly:

onydead1.jpg

kazakk.jpg

• 1Pathetic
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 1 users