World of Warcraft: Classic

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Kithani

Blackwing Lair Raider
I'm even mentioned on their "official history" for being the brains behind shortening Vanquish to VQ :smuggly:
While I’m sure this comes in handy trying to impress women at the local pub, around here we really aren’t impressed until you’ve been immortalized in a Coheed & Cambria song.

• 6Worf
  • 3Like
Reactions: 8 users

Jox

Molten Core Raider
Can confirm fury warriors are 99% autistic divas. Got bored and quit after the first 2 months of MC, in that time 2-3 warriors rage quit every week a piece of contended loot didn't go to them, but there were always new autists to replace them.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Bobbybick

Trakanon Raider
Surprised Meme GIF

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
Can confirm fury warriors are 99% autistic divas. Got bored and quit after the first 2 months of MC, in that time 2-3 warriors rage quit every week a piece of contended loot didn't go to them, but there were always new autists to replace them.

The only diva I'm familiar with in the FOH classic guild was a mage :D

Cybsled

First Rag hammer on Alliance on our server went to a fury warrior back in the day. Server first went to a shaman in Juggernaut

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
And we gave our first binding to a paladin. We never got the other half in 18 months of weekly MC clears with our MT and OT.

• 1WTF
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

cabbitcabbit

NeoGaf Donator
The only complete set we ever got went to our RL MT who also got Sulfuras and Cthuns axe and then promptly dipped as soon as we got into Naxx.

• 1Rustled
Reactions: 1 user

Dinadass

Molten Core Raider
My guild has 5 thunderfuries. E: 6, forgot one that was a xfer. EE: 7, we have a rogue with one but he doesn't even use it lol.

Last edited:

Leon

<Silver Donator>
And we gave our first binding to a paladin. We never got the other half in 18 months of weekly MC clears with our MT and OT.
You gave the first to a paladin, the game knew better than to give you the second.

• 5Worf
  • 1Truth!
  • 1Like
Reactions: 6 users

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
First Rag hammer on Alliance on our server went to a fury warrior back in the day. Server first went to a shaman in Juggernaut

We actually have hard data on that shit now. If Rag hammer were a prime DPS weapon, we'd see the parses. We don't.

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Me. If people want to spend the money on dumb mounts, let them. Doesn't affect raiding or pvp.

Secrets

ResetEra Staff Member
Me. If people want to spend the money on dumb mounts, let them. Doesn't affect raiding or pvp.

Slippery slope. This is giving me Georgeson-era SOE / EQ2 vibes.

"It won't affect the main game; let them stay on their own server!" (EQ2 Extended F2P, Station Exchange, separate servers that will never interface with the main game)

"Sure, you can buy XP boosts ingame, but at least you get what you pay for and it just slightly speeds up the same thing you'd get otherwise. Plus we have F2P players now and don't have to submit a ticket to transfer a character!" (XP potions added to marketplace along with services like server transfers)

"Okay, but it's almost only old card game mechandise, and Most of it's cosmetic that they're adding in these bundles. They aren't letting you actually pay for power yet." (Legends of Norrath card game lootboxes added to game, bonuses for buying expansions, development team makes decisions 'that the players want to see', but in reality are just highly concentrated analytics to pidgeonhole and streamline the experience) <-- WoW is here

"Yeah, okay, you can start to buy SOME power. But you could just be patient and get the same things for free!" (Krono introduced to 'buy and sell game time', Spell Research station cash upgrades, minor convenience items added from EQ2 Extended like speed potions and portals to locations, familiar RNG added, EQ2 Extended merged in with main game)

"It's not like you HAVE to buy the stuff. You can just work for Krono ingame and get the same thing!" ('Gifted' expansions as game items, item infusions, cash-gated systems like Overseer, exclusive items through lootboxes, paying for power becomes the norm and accepted by the community, whales take over as the most 'skilled' players in the game due to cash invested)

• 2Hodjing
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Leon

<Silver Donator>
For those of you who missed these, i found that shit cute and funny.

More on his channel.

• 1Like

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
June 1st for BC?

They haven't started the prepatch yet right?

I really wish they would give out some hard information. When does the prepatch go live, how long is it going to last and then when is the TBC release date? Not knowing when the prepatch starts or how long it is going to run is kind of ridiculous.

• 1Like

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Rumors right now are prepatch the 18th from data mining and TBC June 1 based on something that showed up on the launcher for a brief period of time. None of it has been confirmed by Blizzard.