World of Warcraft: Classic

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Alliance on Benediction. Jayysee in game, let me know if you roll there can help ya out.
This might work out. I've been wanting to go into Classic on an Alliance character but never had anyone/group around to do it with. Everyone I know wants Horde. :(

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Roll Aliance and watch all your work get flushed down the shitter if you want to continue in classic Wrath.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Why? because Horde is superior in Wrath for all raiding?

Mostly because if you want a stable population and won't want to ultimately end up on a dead server with a dead faction. You only have to look at retail and 99% of current classic servers to see the inevitable.

Others might advise you to piss into the wind, but I am just giving you a heads up before you piss in your own face.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Secrets

ResetEra Staff Member
Embracing Blood Elves is like embracing Transgenders.

Come on, it's 2022. Embracing the person below shouldn't be hard.

41f.png

• 2Barf
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 2 users

Dalien

Registered Hodor
This took forever but I did it on the first try:

1A257MU.jpg

Probably won't do again if they have it in SoM 2, but it was fun this time around.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Lambourne

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yea the soul of iron thing is surprisingly fun, it's not something I'd ordinarily be interested in but I had fun doing it. Having to think about what quests to do, which to delay, areas to avoid etc.

Anyone making it to 60 on a warrior should get a gold medal, by God does that class suck for survivability in classic.

• 2Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 2 users

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Roll Aliance and watch all your work get flushed down the shitter if you want to continue in classic Wrath.
I rolled Horde, currently a level 6 Druid. I could have just continued on with my characters on Whitemane as it's one of the "mega" servers but gotta go where friends are I suppose.

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
Yea the soul of iron thing is surprisingly fun, it's not something I'd ordinarily be interested in but I had fun doing it. Having to think about what quests to do, which to delay, areas to avoid etc.

Anyone making it to 60 on a warrior should get a gold medal, by God does that class suck for survivability in classic.

So...many...bandages...

Dance Dede GIF

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
The next content update for Burning Crusade Classic, Fury of the Sunwell, will be available on the week of May 10. The Sunwell Plateau raid will unlock on May 12 at 3:00 p.m. PDT. Read on for more information on what is coming,