World of Warcraft: Classic

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Needless

Toe Sucker
Spellhance yes. The playstyle is fine and fun to me. Or maybe i just think it is and i'm actually doing it completely wrong? I'm not parsing for shit.

I finally blue parsed Patchwerk tonight. 6.4k DPS = 54 parse.

Closest comparable run on my DK is like 5.9k DPS and that's a 57 parse.

So the ceiling on Enh shaman, the high end enh shaman are posting way higher than high end frost DKs. I guess that kinda makes sense since most DKs are unholy...but it just seems like, i'm not sure how i can possibly parse so much better than I am to actually see a 99/100 parse. Like a few minor gear upgrades, snapshotting fire elemental, and using potions of speed? Even if that doubled my DPS to 13k (wouldn't even come close, maybe 20% dps increase), that would still only be like a 72 parse.

100 parse for shaman is 24k DPS on patchwerk. I have no fucking idea how, but that's what i'm compared to.
Yeah i think my issue is i dont use fire elemental and i need to swap my glyphs to it since i see ele shamans using it every fight and its a significant chunk of their dps.
how the fuck do you do 24k dps? lmao the highest ive seen on anybody is like 13k on those dumb morbius DKs

I ended up making a bunch of weak auras last night though because i know for sure i let my fire totem and lightning shield drop off way too often

Needless

Toe Sucker
What's the latest trick to get over to Grobb? you can't make any character on a non-AU SOM server if you don't already have one, and then when you go to try and transfer the level 1, it doesn't give the option for Grobb. :(

View attachment 452476
View attachment 452477
Looks like you might be shit out of luck now :\
originally it was what Crone said above, create a character on Jom Gabbar (which is now locked), and then transfer from that to Grobbulus

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
Yeah i think my issue is i dont use fire elemental and i need to swap my glyphs to it since i see ele shamans using it every fight and its a significant chunk of their dps.
how the fuck do you do 24k dps? lmao the highest ive seen on anybody is like 13k on those dumb morbius DKs

I ended up making a bunch of weak auras last night though because i know for sure i let my fire totem and lightning shield drop off way too often
Honestly i dont know and it may be i was looking at the rankings wrong. On mobile i cant figure out how to see warcraft log 100 parse by class. All im seeing now is like 10k dps max for enh shaman.

Even that seems dubious to me without crazy tryhard shit like swapping gems and enchants midfight

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Looks like you might be shit out of luck now :\
originally it was what Crone said above, create a character on Jom Gabbar (which is now locked), and then transfer from that to Grobbulus
Still works, just have to make another free transfer in the process to complete. You have to get your guy off that AU designated server, which is also free.

• 1Like

Needless

Toe Sucker
Still works, just have to make another free transfer in the process to complete. You have to get your guy off that AU designated server, which is also free.
Nice thats good to hear, ive been enjoying Grobb a lot more than pagle so maybe i can convince a few buddies to start there still lol

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Nice thats good to hear, ive been enjoying Grobb a lot more than pagle so maybe i can convince a few buddies to start there still lol
I hate PvP, but I have a level 80 friend that is on here, and I like the busy population, so maybe I can make it work. :)

• 1Like

Needless

Toe Sucker
Honestly there isn't a lot of natural pvp while leveling that i found, i think a lot of that died with TBC and it was more of a classic experience but its still there in daily areas and shit. I also don't really go out of my way seeking the alliance areas to gank but im sure you can easily since the population is very balanced on that server so it should be there.

Even leveling my alt priest now i think i only got into 2 fights, one was in STV and then when i hit hellfire peninsula lol

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
I been learning how to write weak auras and have a shaman one that I made if you want me to share it. I didnt even think about adding fire totem tracker so I will add that.

i'm dual spec resto so when i'm in enhance spec it tells me when my LS is down, my weapon buffs are missing on MH & OH, when I have Elemental Focus and Maelstrom weapon procs and how many stacks. When i'm in Resto it just tracks Water shield and weapon buff on MH only.

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
Yeah i use a prebuilt wa for my DK. I always find some problem with them being either way too bloated or way too flashy and want to change something but didnt know how. I found writing your own teaches you how they work. I end up writing very minimalist WA and keep a very classic looking UI so i can pay attention to combat and not staring at a ui element.

cabbitcabbit

NeoGaf Donator
We always use totems. He just rushed in when the gate opened and got blasted by the remaining ones coming through.

He didn’t say shit in discord for like 30 minutes.

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
Before we got it, it wasnt uncommon to have someone die on that fight too. Such a stupid encounter

Did they confirm cant get the mount after p1 ends?