World of Warcraft: Classic

uniqueuser

Vyemm Raider
Trannies sound as awful as they look.

Hilarious, but the guy almost certainly deserves to be thrown into a woodchipper;

He's this generation's Leeroy Jenkins, if Leeroy were fake, gay, and brutally autistic. Lash him to the tranny and feed them both into it.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Leon

<Silver Donator>
Teeny has been known as a griefer in wow for many years.

they let him in knowing that fact thinking 9 months of trial was enough to prove he had changed.

They were wrong.

The guy spent months making buddy buddy with them for a few subs and 5 minutes of fame. True fucking psychopath behavior.

but hey they wanted to give him a chance cause hc community has a good guy superiority complex. Ygwyfd

Last edited:
  • 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Leon

<Silver Donator>
Yeah Leroy was fake and gay.

Teenyviolin is a straight joker move. True psycho.

This is gonna happen so often on live hc now.

• 1Like

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Didn't it turn out that Leerooooy Jenkins was all fake and his guild was in on it?

if anyone couldn't tell Leeroy Jenkins was scripted then they need professional help, especially after 19 years.

I was on the same server as P4L, and the influx of Leeroy fanboys after that video stressed the server. There was one such fanboy called "Leeroysapren" because Leeroy's Apprentice was too long, who my guild took to MC when it was on farm status. He was just a scurb undergeared warrior.

Needless to say, Shadowstrike dropped and Leeroysapren said he could use it. Ventrilo literally went cold when I said "disenchant that shit".

Now that is true power

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Mountain Biker

Trakanon Raider
I'm guessing this will make a lot of people think twice about playing HC, because Blizzard specifically said they won't appeal deaths for any reason. So this could happen all the time and nothing would be done about it.

• 1Like

Leon

<Silver Donator>
I'm guessing this will make a lot of people think twice about playing HC, because Blizzard specifically said they won't appeal deaths for any reason. So this could happen all the time and nothing would be done about it.
Yep

This is going to make people long for that internet clout for griefing.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Hardcore has no business in a game like WoW or from servers like Blizzards. But by all means continue smashing your balls between two bricks and proclaim it relevant.

• 1Pathetic

Needless

Toe Sucker
Pretty sure the majority of "HC" players dont even make it past level 15 so they'll still play on these empty servers, but virtually nobody is going to be on the top end of it beyond streamers and these turbo geeks like that guild buddy griefed

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
According to Reddit and Twitter you are all wrong and HC is massively popular and viable and will be the best investment Blizzard has made in years!

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
I'd not be happy having my character nuked by a fat troll but for people that actually care about HC this isn't a bad thing. Everyone's talking about this and it will get more people playing. It might sound stupid but in this case any press really is good press.

• 1Like

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
F

or Asmon's take:

Edit: Sorry for the repost!

Last edited:
  • 1Repost

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Pretty sure the majority of "HC" players dont even make it past level 15 so they'll still play on these empty servers, but virtually nobody is going to be on the top end of it beyond streamers and these turbo geeks like that guild buddy griefed

Most of the deaths I see on turtle are in the 10-25 range.

Strangely, the HC population is growing rather than shrinking.

I too would expect most to get 20 and give up after a death.

Shits tight for the big dawgs tho.

• 2Like

Needless

Toe Sucker
I'd imagine its a bit higher on turtle with balance changes and shit for sure
lol i had to relook for the stats, apparently the average level is like 13.x on deaths

but yeah virtually nobody gets past the mid 20s

1689288695522.png

• 2Like

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
It's like the law of averages. Either you play while tired and do something stupid, try to take a shortcut somewhere, the list is endless. I can't imagine making it to 60 without a death.

Jasker

brown Officer please /brown
So people are playing Vanilla WoW on Whitemane Classic? Both factions are populated?

Is there a community of us on horde still there?

• 1Like