World of Warcraft: Classic

Chersk

Trakanon Raider
HC is an entirely different take on the game that wasn't intended at all. It wasn't necessary to "sand down" edges when the consequences of being cheeky were practically nothing.

Now you can't even call it cheeky - its straight up being a dick/griefing/whatever you want to call it.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
So there is a conspiracy, or maybe not really a conspiracy anymore but it seems like the OG dudes which made this addon were working hand in hand with some blizzard devs, AND on top of this they also own the Rested EXP addon which they sell for $25-$80 a pop, which is actually illegal to do by blizzards own rules about addons. The whole thing seems shady as fuck.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

uniqueuser

Vyemm Raider
Didn't realize this guy was still around making videos about WoW Classic for his 5k YT subs four? years on. This is exactly the sort of tireless autism over petty drama that I expect from the legacy MMO community.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Didn't realize this guy was still around making videos about WoW Classic for his 5k YT subs four? years on. This is exactly the sort of tireless autism over petty drama that I expect from the legacy MMO community.

At least he's better than Sox he actually made a video.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
HC in Wow. LOL just how out of touch are these fucking morons?

Wait I already know.. Nevermind.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Well it already is right now just using the app. IDK how many people are HC it up but there is a lot.

The problem with official HC servers is unlike the app, you cannot petition a shitty lag or DC death. So why would you subject yourself to shitty Blizzard servers that will not restore your character no matter how you died.

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
I'm glad they opened up transfers to Grobbulus, I took a break and came back. WPVP is insane on the server again.

WoWScrnShot_063023_215621.jpg

WoWScrnShot_063023_220259.jpg

Last edited:
  • 1Like
  • 1Barf
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Zapan

Lord Nagafen Raider
So there is a conspiracy, or maybe not really a conspiracy anymore but it seems like the OG dudes which made this addon were working hand in hand with some blizzard devs, AND on top of this they also own the Rested EXP addon which they sell for $25-$80 a pop, which is actually illegal to do by blizzards own rules about addons. The whole thing seems shady as fuck.

How dare people build a product people want to buy and then charge for it.

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
Classic done right.

It's the ones who don't come back for their body that give me the most satisfaction.

WoWScrnShot_070223_181031.jpg

WoWScrnShot_070223_181510.jpg

WoWScrnShot_070223_184036.jpg

Last edited:

Needless

Toe Sucker
grobb is definitely the best server on classic, nice to see they opened transfers to it finally

• 1Truth!

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
Both Horde and Alliance trade off on murdering each other in the COT hallway, which is the beauty of having a massive balanceD pvp server.

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
Grade A Trolling

also should I roll up on a WOTLK classic server or just stick to wow classic? Thinking about alliance this time with my brother.

Trial of the Crusader just dropped, and ICC will prob come out sometime in Fall/Winter.

Can gear up during ToC, and enjoy the best moments of WOTLK.

They have Heroic+ mode (drops 10m Naxx) and Heroic ++ mode (drops 10m Uld) additions now to help catch people up. There is badge gear for those too that are 25M worthy too. Can do GDKPs to make good gold.

If you want PVP, go Grobb. Can help you guys get started.

Last edited:

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Grade A Trolling

also should I roll up on a WOTLK classic server or just stick to wow classic? Thinking about alliance this time with my brother.
If you like pvp leveling is a blood bath on whitemane. At least on the vanilla alliance side.

• 1Like

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
the only people playing on Vanilla are doing hardcore challenge so unless you wanna do HC then your only option is WOTLK.

right now is the super catchup phase of WOTLK.

beta dungeons are easy as fuck way easier than Alpha and drop 225 gear and last boss drops a token to buy 10m HM ulduar/algalon loot (239 or so)
25m normals drop 245 and are fast and clean. Ony is a 10 min raid, TOC is a ~1hr. no more of this 4 hour slogs through ulduar with endless amounts of trash clearing.

Last edited: