World of Warcraft: Classic

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
We hit 21/22 last night and go into Wailing Caverns.

A couple pulls in we got cocky and oops our druid died…again.

I now have three 20+ toons because my bros keep dying and I end up just leveling another character with them. 🤣

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
100%.

He doesn’t usually ML, was on no sleep, and not thinking.

He’s a hellfire monster in dungeons and I think forgot how to press his keys in the raid. Back to Elwyn.

Hellfire spamming was the most enjoyable part of Destruction in Classic. Not so much fun in WPVP against ranged though.

And lol, definitely not as viable in HC due to the death tick factor and threat stealing.

• 1Like

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
Getting a Gnomer group going has been a nightmare so far. Not dangerous if people aren't fucking stupid.

Chris

Potato del Grande
>Gnomer
>Not dangerous
Deadmines, Wailing Caverns, Blackfathom Depths and Gnomeregon are death traps and I'm stunned that so many people are going into them.

It's like a great filter between lv20 and lv30.

• 2Like
  • 1Cringe
Reactions: 2 users

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
So going into Gnomer AT 30 is certainly a deathtrap. Deadmines and BFD were absolute jokes and even when stupid people over pulled it was fine. The issue is when a healer or tank panic and either hearth or bail right away rather than actually fighting.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Oof. Apparently lv16 Elder Mountain Boars hit like a truck. What the actual fuck?

Died as lv16 Warlock.

• 1Like

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Deadmines, Wailing Caverns, Blackfathom Depths and Gnomeregon are death traps and I'm stunned that so many people are going into them.

It's like a great filter between lv20 and lv30.

Maybe with a controller, but actually playing not at all.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Leon

<Silver Donator>
WC boss eats lazy tanks with shit gear by the dozen.

Other than that these instances are piss easy.

• 1Like

Chris

Potato del Grande
WC boss eats lazy tanks with shit gear by the dozen.

Other than that these instances are piss easy.
Not saying they are hard, just that they are a big risk as a lot can go wrong. Maybe that's just going in undergeared in softcore though.

I think I need to rethink this mindset though because I'm not getting gear or making money, being undergeared probably being my death yesterday.

Trying Mage now, never played one before!

Last edited:

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
Also - FOMO of world buffs is real already. Gonna need to download it on my work desktop to get buffs.

• 1Pathetic

Needless

Toe Sucker
Not saying they are hard, just that they are a big risk as a lot can go wrong. Maybe that's just going in undergeared in softcore though.

I think I need to rethink this mindset though because I'm not getting gear or making money, being undergeared probably being my death yesterday.

Trying Mage now, never played one before!

mage is fun, its either by far the easiest class to level (normal single target frost) or the hardest but also fastest (aoe blizzard grinding)
i heard somebody awhile back say DKs werent the first hero classes, vanilla mages were and i can actually agree with that with how powerful they are lol

i just hit 60 on my latest mage the other night so im pretty stoked to gear em up, super fun in dungeons but real boring in raids until you can go fire lol but whatever, great class

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Leaton

Trakanon Raider
Oh fuck, was out of the loop and had no idea HC is live. Those servers are the only ones I play on when avail.

Time to download and play!!! Really bummed I did not start within a couple days of 🚀

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
Had a weird moment finding a spider infested mine in North West Silverpine. I swear I've never seen that place before.

I also arrived there with 1 hp and I'm extremely fucking lucky.

• 1Like

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
Had a weird moment finding a spider infested mine in North West Silverpine. I swear I've never seen that place before.

I also arrived there with 1 hp and I'm extremely fucking lucky.

In the undead starting area? It isn't too bad, IIRC being lvl 4 is a safe time to visit.