World of Warcraft: Current Year

Brikker

Trump's Staff
For those in beta, can you provide very brief descriptions of the leveling/non-end game zones and what your favorites are? Starting to think about where I want to head first for questing/leveling.

Invasion update sounds good. One more night of work after this and I grind, might be able to hit 100 in my 3 days off...

Gryce

Molten Core Raider
For those in beta, can you provide very brief descriptions of the leveling/non-end game zones and what your favorites are? Starting to think about where I want to head first for questing/leveling.

Invasion update sounds good. One more night of work after this and I grind, might be able to hit 100 in my 3 days off...
No description, checking wowhead would probably be better, BUT there isn't really a starting zone OR order in Legion as all of the zones scale to your level so you can start where you like and do them in any order. This is with the exception of Suramar, which is meant to be your main "end game" zone for when you are max level and have finished the others.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Stave

Potato del Grande
Fuck, Blizzard removed the SW docks buffs for non 98+ characters. One step forward, two steps back, every fucking time.

Edit: Well at least now I just need to get a couple hits on any skull boss and then back out, and I get full xp every time, 40k at 64

Last edited:

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Where it should be. EXP should be more if you participate.

Now to min/max the best efficiency. Just do all the skulls? Hit skulls (does tapping it once give you full exp? Can you fly off and still get exp?) and then grind elites/normal? Etc.

*edit: well Stave answered part of that

Juff

Golden Knight of the Realm

Best place to start leveling is wherever your class hall wants you to go for class quests at 101/102 (varies on class).

As far as zones go they're all good, only recommendation is probably don't do high mountain first. It's a super sweet zone but the hardest of all the zones to navigate because its nothing but hills and cliffs.

• 1Like

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
One thing my boy Thete mentioned in his leveling advice video was to make sure you at least get Friendly with the zone factions as you need Friendly with all factions to complete a quest you get when you ding 110 related to World Quests. He recommended sticking with the Main Story quests and leaving the secondary quests for later if you manage to not hit 110 doing the main quests alone. Your quest log no longer has a cap so you can collect as many as you want.

• 1Like

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Not sure my OCD can just leave a zone after hitting friendly and doing the main story line.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Getting anywhere between 850k-1.5M exp an hour on these invasions now as a 55'ish Shaman. 3 invasions got me 50-56. Legit exp now!

• 1Like

joz123

Potato del Grande
I liked the expansion a lot till I had only Suramar to do. Got boring really fucking quickly. Started only logging in to do a few world quests and suramar rep shit.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
So many fucking rule changes during this event. Now you're fucked if you can't fly and follow the zerg rape train.

• 1Like

Malkav

French Madman
Getting anywhere between 850k-1.5M exp an hour on these invasions now as a 55'ish Shaman. 3 invasions got me 50-56. Legit exp now!

It's still a pain until you get flying in order to reach all the bosses quickly.

I liked the expansion a lot till I had only Suramar to do. Got boring really fucking quickly. Started only logging in to do a few world quests and suramar rep shit.

Really? I don't understand people playing the beta so much that they get bored with the expansion before it's even released.

• 1Like

Palum

what Suineg set it to
So if you log off during phase 3 and give it a minute the scenario resets when you log back in so just repeat. lol