World of Warcraft: Current Year

Tarisk

Pathetic Reaction Bot
Anyone in a mythic guild that raids starting at 9 EST or later that is recruiting for Legion? In that kinda crappy timing between guilds due to work changing up my shift causing me to not make raids with my current guild.

Needless

Toe Sucker
The only thing I don't care about Outlaw is the silly pistol animation. :S (can I get a 1911 instead? I kid... maybe a hand crossbow?)

I need a mod or to configure TMW to show what buffs I've got active from RtB. I recognize the icons, but I don't want to just stare at my buff bar in the upper right while doing 2-3 point rerolls until I get 2+.

That was my complaint as well when i briefly played around with it... like it doesn't even show the buffs on the little mini healthbar/buff bar under your characters feet and shit either which is whack... why no built in auras for RtB blizz?!

Drat

Golden Knight of the Realm
I think the goal is to have 100% uptime of voidform during the whole encounter, never dropping to 0 insanity (because then voidform ends). You can let yourself die after the boss is dead hehe.

Edit : Derp, didn't see but the thing has a duration of 3 minutes only, damn.

The longer you are in voidform, the harder it is to stay in it. I am not sure how far you can push it at the top end but I am guessing its going to be a far cry from 3 minutes. At some point you are losing half the bar in global cool down.

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I also find it hard to believe that Demon Hunters are already that weak comparatively to other DPS classes. Usually the new classes are really strong initially and then get nerfed.

Dalien

Registered Hodor
Taking tomorrow off because I'm a fucking retard.

Seriously though it should be fine once you get the artifact quest in Dalaran and GTFO. Unless they're getting DDoS'd (they're going to get DDoS'd).

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

a_skeleton_06

<Banned>
I also find it hard to believe that Demon Hunters are already that weak comparatively to other DPS classes. Usually the new classes are really strong initially and then get nerfed.

Well, they are only so-so on the tanking spectrum so I can believe it.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
I think the DH are a case of not wanting a repeat of the OP death knight/nerf cycle and are aiming them viable/middle of the pack and then buff as needed. Being they are the new class they are going to get a lot of buffs/changes as the expansion goes on. Just look at monks and DK's bother are pretty different than how they started.

Drat

Golden Knight of the Realm
Broker WorldQuests

Not sure if anybody has seen this addon. One of the beta streamers was running it and it looks like it might be good. Maybe this was already posted in this thread earlier.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Broker WorldQuests

Not sure if anybody has seen this addon. One of the beta streamers was running it and it looks like it might be good. Maybe this was already posted in this thread earlier.
Looks like an easier way to see what world quests are going on and the time left on them compared to the default interface.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Damn I didnt realize all that shit has leaked. Even though Im on BFE Hyjal, load times are horrendous. Its not even launched yet too, tf!

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
Bout time my fucking boy shit on that undead bitch that's literally gotten away with everything.

Miele

Lord Nagafen Raider
Level 102. Now I need sleep.
I picked shaman, spur of the moment, it's a lovely class. Next will be the druid.
It's 100% smooth, zero lag, no problems killing mobs and nameds. Never seen such a smooth launch, ever.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Level 102. Now I need sleep.
I picked shaman, spur of the moment, it's a lovely class. Next will be the druid.
It's 100% smooth, zero lag, no problems killing mobs and nameds. Never seen such a smooth launch, ever.
That's what I wanted to hear. How was the login que? Hopefully we (NA) will also have a smooth launch.