World of Warcraft: Current Year

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
I'm heading to bed and will wake up in a few hours. I wanted to make sure I logged in to test my a + d every 10 minutes macro. I'm thinking stormrage will be looking at a 90 minute queue as we get closer to 3 EST...

Hedeon

Molten Core Raider
I don't get it was that like a phylactery or something?

It's a soul lantern she gets from Hel after making a deal with her during the quest line in Stormheim, she is trying to use to to bind more Val'kyr to her will cause she is running low and is afraid of dying.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Level 102. Now I need sleep.
I picked shaman, spur of the moment, it's a lovely class. Next will be the druid.
It's 100% smooth, zero lag, no problems killing mobs and nameds. Never seen such a smooth launch, ever.

Good to hear but I do not have the same expectations for US servers. We shall see!

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Blizzard has gotten really good at launches recently. I'd expect queues and a bit of lag but I think US launch will be fine.

xzi

Mouthbreather
Man, I tried sleeping a few hours so I can be ready at launch but I slept maybe 20 minutes tops. Too hype.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Actually pretty excited for this launch.. I am not even sure why. Even so in a little over an hour I am going to start slapping down Jack and Coke and racing to 110. Gonna drink for every quest completed and see how well that works out. Tossing up a steam because fuck it why not. Need some people to hang out in Discord if anyone is around, because if internet people are around you aren't drinking alone and not an alcoholic.

xzi

Mouthbreather
1 hour to poopsock it! I'm getting sleepy but fuck it the goal is to not sleep til 110. I've been dealing with IBS flare ups a lot lately after I got a gnarly stomach virus and I've planned my entire diet this week around the launch to hopefully minimize my body sucking, lmao.

I'm excited, I haven't been able to actually experience a launch since WOTLK.

Azrayne

Irenicus did nothing wrong
28 minutes - kinda bummed because a lot of my friends are skipping this one out, but I'm still stoked for the expansion itself. Touch wood on the servers holding up so I can get stuck into it till 2 or 3am.

Valorath

Trakanon Raider
Trying out a disc priest. Have never played anything but shadow, and always as a side-project, never max level as priest. Heading into Legion with bubbles and smites and shit. And beer.