1. Largest race, biggest dicks
2. Cows
3. /train emote
4. Can eat their own brother if they get hungry

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
playing assassination feels turrible, i constantly felt like i was behind having to keep up Hemo, 5pt rupture, garrote, MFD, vendetta, exsanguinate. I'm sure some people like juggling all that but i couldn't get into it. Same with Affliction Warlock, its probably just personal preference but classes that you have to keep 4+ dots or abilities juggled at the same time feel like a chore.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Just had a mission fail on my phone when it was 98%. What a joke. Oh and the one at 43% was a success.

Good Christ.

• 1Solidarity

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
Eh, it's a pretty fixed rotation with little rng in it though. Get these weakauras. The debuffs will light up when you should be refreshing them for pandemic dot duration. Not really all that hard to juggle 3 dots, one of which comes off cooldown after it has expired.

Sub is too complicated for me, Outlaw can get mega frustrating rolling stupid shit 3-4 times in a row burning 5-6 combo points every time and standing there with your dick in your hand because you've got no energy regen and you're doing garbage dps.

• 1Like

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
Just had a mission fail on my phone when it was 98%. What a joke. Oh and the one at 43% was a success.

Good Christ.

That sounds like me in the old garrison. I failed one day 4 missions with 95+% chance but if its not 100 there is a chance you roll a 1 and get fucked.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
Eh, it's a pretty fixed rotation with little rng in it though. Get these weakauras. The debuffs will light up when you should be refreshing them for pandemic dot duration. Not really all that hard to juggle 3 dots, one of which comes off cooldown after it has expired.

Sub is too complicated for me, Outlaw can get mega frustrating rolling stupid shit 3-4 times in a row burning 5-6 combo points every time and standing there with your dick in your hand because you've got no energy regen and you're doing garbage dps.

Actually with outlaw with the sims looking into it basically don't bother fishing for better as long as you get 2+ buffs. Only try to fish if you only got one buff. They swapped a bunch of the damage that used to be in RTB back into the finishers so you lose more damage than you gain if you spend to much time fishing for the best buffs.

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
Actually with outlaw with the sims looking into it basically don't bother fishing for better as long as you get 2+ buffs. Only try to fish if you only got one buff. They swapped a bunch of the damage that used to be in RTB back into the finishers so you lose more damage than you gain if you spend to much time fishing for the best buffs.

Yeah, but I'm talking about getting only True Bearing, over and over and over and fucking over. Great, a buff that really only works with another buff so that I can actually increase my combo point generation during and after using AR. It's dumb by itself.

Qhue

Trump's Staff
How are people doing the Withered Daily as a DPS like a Mage? Last night I was being quite deliberate and yet still did not get very far owning to having almost no means to heal myself and low sustained dps. I've seen videos of hunters / warlocks just using their pet to tank and cruising through the entire thing.

Was this poorly tuned or am I just not being detailed enough in my planning to tackle this as a 'glass cannon'?

Needless

Toe Sucker
build all your talents for survivability pretty much, the dps will come with your withered if you spend as much ancient mana as you can. It sucks ass on my balance druid but it's easy on my outlaw rogue because of crimson vial and defensive cooldowns/talents lol

it also helps to have like 4 different interupts versus a shitty 45 second silence.

Seems like the best way to do it is as a tank if you can (not that a mage can, just in general)

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
If you're pulling/stunning properly most non-boss entities should be dead before they get to you with your 20+ withered hucking rocks.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
We can't :(

I wish I could xmog it to a shield and be 2h/shield combo. Would be fucking amazing.

The libram is kinda odd it is I think like the quiver and not actually any particular item slot so not really any way to transmog it currently.

Dalien

Registered Hodor
How are people doing the Withered Daily as a DPS like a Mage? Last night I was being quite deliberate and yet still did not get very far owning to having almost no means to heal myself and low sustained dps. I've seen videos of hunters / warlocks just using their pet to tank and cruising through the entire thing.

Was this poorly tuned or am I just not being detailed enough in my planning to tackle this as a 'glass cannon'?

Get your ancient mana cap up so you can take as many withered possible (20 is ideal). Pull the big mobs way back so you can put your crackheads in berserk mode without pulling adds, there are no respawns or time limits so take your time and be careful. The big 9m HP elementals spend a lot of time casting ground AoEs at you so you can pretty much kite them around while your dudes kill them.

When you run across the chests that take 5 or 10 withered to carry away - get them. They are one time, permanent upgrades to your army. If you walk away from the run with two or three chests consider it a successful run. Basically your goal for your first 4-5 runs is to get as many chests as you can, not actually get through the place.

It's designed to take several runs to get your dudes fully upgraded and once they are they just tear through that place.

There's a good list of all of the upgrades in the comments here: Withered Army Training

Last edited:

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Finally had a heirloom ring mission pop. Str ring, 92% completion chance. Can run it in 15 hours when my other boats get done.

I bet I fail it.

khorum

Murder Apologist
So I'm looking through raid info and I noticed that VH has some of the bosses I hadn't fought were still "available", does that mean if I join another m VH group and one of those other bosses spawn I can still get loot this week?