World of Warcraft: Current Year

Khane

Got something right about marriage
100 gold is nothing.

But fuck I despise people undercutting by thousand.

Last few days, we were a few selling the engineering fel relic for around 15k each (how people spend 15k for a 805 relic, I don't know, they are retarted?). Until someone came up and started posting them for like 9k like 4 at a time. Dude, it's selling at 15k, and rather quickly (one day top), why the hell would you post them at 9k?

Because people are dumb and impatient. I was the only person on my server with the versatility 375 food for a while. Was selling them for 700g per (yes 700g for 1). Someone else gets the recipe and immediately starts listing them at 200g per. Dumbass.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Because people are dumb and impatient. I was the only person on my server with the versatility 375 food for a while. Was selling them for 700g per (yes 700g for 1). Someone else gets the recipe and immediately starts listing them at 200g per. Dumbass.
Hory sheet

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Potion of Deadly Gaze is for casters and works. Potion of the Old War works partially, and is for melee. People say that the echo runs up and may swing once or twice and then despawn. Which is just a complete waste. Versus Deadly Gaze which is going to add roughly 30k dps during its uptime.

The marketplace is horrendous and prices definitely need to come down. But with the amount of gold in the game right now, we could be in for a long bumpy ride.

Azrayne

Irenicus did nothing wrong
Which kind of fucks everyone who didn't farm Garrisons on multiple characters for 2 years. I have maybe 100k to my name spread across 2 servers :/

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Which kind of fucks everyone who didn't farm Garrisons on multiple characters for 2 years. I have maybe 100k to my name spread across 2 servers :/
Yep. Any whenever I'm on I have limited time and the last thing I want to do is farm mats or play the AH.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Khane

Not really, just take up a gathering tradeskill and/or Fishing and Cooking.

I've made like 400k gold already this expansion just with fishing and cooking.

Azrayne

Irenicus did nothing wrong
I'd rather shoot myself than take up fishing or cooking.

Gathering prof isn't a bad idea though, it's not like I'm using tailoring.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
I'd rather shoot myself than take up fishing or cooking.

Gathering prof isn't a bad idea though, it's not like I'm using tailoring.

3f5adf1f-2318-4259-a599-df89e02f1511_zpsc433b902.jpg

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
The bracer market on our server is weird,

its dropped down from 25k to 17k to 12k over the weekend and then down to 8k on saturday but back up to 12k today.

buying mats and reselling it costs me ~43k to make 8, after selling i make ~50k profit depending on how much i have to undercut. I dont care how much i have to undercut, as long as im turning at least 30k profit in a batch, it takes me literally 10 minutes to buy all the mats combine them in high mountain and then port to org to sell them. I know this is eventually going to crash everything but i've made my money and ill probably keep posting them up until they are down to 6k. i wish more people would do this with tradeskill items instead of sticking strong at a specific price point.

Darkmoon cards have already crashed, i bought an immortality deck (buying individual cards) for 23k.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
yep, food buffs drop on death.

the auction house is stupid at the moment; i had someone bitch at me yesterday because i was "ruining the economy" and that "youre whats wrong with this game!" for undercutting him by 100g. Mats are going for stupid amounts, chaos crystals are 1200 a pop (most high end enchants take 12-15). money is not an issue currently if you farmed any in WoD but im ready for things to normalize. after 7.1 (november) everything is going to be dirt cheap since you can trade blood of sargeras for 20 stacks of mats (starlight rose comes in stacks of 5 or 10).

love checkin the mail thinking something sold in the AH and its an attack or a threat lol

I got tired of undercutting Darkmoon cards (15-22k) on launch week/week after by 100g each time so I'd start slashing prices by 2k and getting quick sales. Their tears kept me strong as I farmed late through those many nights.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Sent me in game mail lol

Because I wasn't willing to play 1-100g drops constantly and hard balled em

I remember something similar in vanilla when I over farmed rugged leather when it was as high as 80 silver a stack, plummeted down to like 35s a stack. Boy was there some rustle.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
From what I saw yesterday the only profit now is from gathering. But that could have been an artificial bump from botters relisting and dumping their stockpile.

Leather up to 15g, was 10. Zero profit in anything at that price. Herbs are going batshit.

Be a tank, kill 20 tigers at a time.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Not really, just take up a gathering tradeskill and/or Fishing and Cooking.

I've made like 400k gold already this expansion just with fishing and cooking.
I need some help on how you did that then, as I've got both Fishing and Cooking and I'm not where near that much made. I've got no problem farming up materials for both/either to make the cash as well.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I took my 102 rogue to Suramar to farm starlight rose, just because I am not going to pay 140g for each herb. Especially when I can farm 200 of them in 1.5 hours on a 102 rogue who has to be careful with mobs, can't imagine what a 110 with 2x mount saddle things(no daze, interact while mounted) can do.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I took my 102 rogue to Suramar to farm starlight rose, just because I am not going to pay 140g for each herb. Especially when I can farm 200 of them in 1.5 hours on a 102 rogue who has to be careful with mobs, can't imagine what a 110 with 2x mount saddle things(no daze, interact while mounted) can do.
Wait, what allowed you to stay mounted when interacting?

Khane

I need some help on how you did that then, as I've got both Fishing and Cooking and I'm not where near that much made. I've got no problem farming up materials for both/either to make the cash as well.

Well prices have come down since but I was selling those special lures (needed to catch fish for artifact fishing pole) for 2k-10k each and was selling food nobody else could make yet. I'm still selling the 375 food for 250g per though and silver mackerel sell for 5g each as well.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Well prices have come down since but I was selling those special lures (needed to catch fish for artifact fishing pole) for 2k-10k each and was selling food nobody else could make yet. I'm still selling the 375 food for 250g per though and silver mackerel sell for 5g each as well.
You on hyjal? Mackerel were <2g so I burnt a bunch leveling cooking for some reason