World of Warcraft: Current Year

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Yes its called Fires of Heaven. Bumping 60+ people. Fielding three raid lockouts a week and generally doing tons of fun shit together.

Also lots of shitposting.

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
We finished M+9 Vault last night with like 2 seconds left on the timer. We were so pumped we jumped right into +10 Darkheart. Couldn't kill the first boss. The tyrannical affix just made it so we couldn't keep up healing through his two shot abilities. We tried everything we could think of and I really don't think our ~855 group was capable of downing that guy.

That made us start thinking of which dungeon might be doable at 10 with tyrannical at this ilvl and we had a real hard time coming up with a single zone that didn't have a boss with high damage abilities. As an 856 mage there was just nothing I could do against the druid guy. A tick from the add spawning below you + his leap was insta death. The dot from just his leap I could ice block twice, but the third one would kill me.

Anyone completed a 10? Just need more gear I think.
I haven't completed a 10+ but I would think perhaps Maw would be the best? There's less AOE damage then the others. I don't think any of them are devoid of AOE damage.

GonzytheMage

Golden Knight of the Realm
More like my OCD > having fun.

I think once I get my main more or less set in terms of gear and whatnot I'll be able to devote more time to an alt in the guild. I've simply invested too much time into my main (maxing reps, tradeskills, cooking, fishing + fishing artifact, etc.) to abandon him completely.

That's actually a really good idea, but my main is Alliance.

I feel you bro. My mage has 60+ reps exalted and I'm currently raiding on him while I do the rep grind for Legion. I don't really care for fire and I'm too invested in the artifact to change atm so I'm stuck. It can't be too hard to code account bound reps right?

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
Plus faction change. It's more than I'm willing to spend, yeah.
I was able to buy 36 months worth of game time using gold. For better or worse, this has given me the mindset that it's ok to spend $50 a couple times a year on things like server/faction transfers.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
What's your strategy for giving him stuff? I gave him like 20 work orders at a time of various shit and ended up with 3 of the same recipe and a fuck ton of burnt food. Now I'm not sure how to diversify.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I give him 2 work order of every food at a time generally.

Worked great at first. I've got every recipe except for Magister's (the 375 crit food) and rank 2 of most of them. But the past week he's been giving me exactly jack shit.

I'm starting to think they have code preventing the rank 3 recipes from being handed out. Because Blizzard like to artificially cockblock people from progressing.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
9MnSIxI.png

• 1Like

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Soooo tempted to reroll off my lock to mage or hunter.....
Have shaman and hunter at 110, and I just started my mage. Level 100, normal DHT, and I fucking loved it. It was so smooth, and it's the first time in Legion that I didn't want to go quest, I just wanted to do more dungeons, despite being terrible ass experience. Was amazing! DO IT!!!

Khane

Complete 180 from WoD.

I've played Druid, Mage and Warrior to 110 and Shaman to 102 and all are really fun. Compared to WoD where I played every class except DK to 100 and honestly the only two classes I really enjoyed were Rogue and Hunter.

• 1Solidarity

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
Have shaman and hunter at 110, and I just started my mage. Level 100, normal DHT, and I fucking loved it. It was so smooth, and it's the first time in Legion that I didn't want to go quest, I just wanted to do more dungeons, despite being terrible ass experience. Was amazing! DO IT!!!

Main reason I want to is for raiding purposes, lock just deals such weak damage anyways and I can't see to get down the optimal rotation (plus ranged dps is rare). But mage I have plenty of past experience and they deal great damage.

Khane

Lock does not deal weak damage, and the buffs they got in the last patch made them even more respectable.