World of Warcraft: Current Year

Khane

Got something right about marriage
CoS 12 with no buffs. Fuck that. Gonna need all your dps doing 450k sustained to kill that bastard with no buffs on tyrannical... that's not an easy task.

Did get an EoA 13 this week though. Lookin forward to mah chest tomorrow.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
CoS 12 with no buffs. Fuck that. Gonna need all your dps doing 450k sustained to kill that bastard with no buffs on tyrannical... that's not an easy task.

Did get an EoA 13 this week though. Lookin forward to mah chest tomorrow.
You know it will be a haste/crit pair of pants

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
i keep getting god damn crit gear in the chest going on 3 weeks now...I'm sure tomorrow will be more of the same.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Am I remembering correctly that they are going to buff crafted gear? Debating sinking gold into opening the obliterum forge on my druid.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Patch 7.2 will add better crafted gear, but they haven't decided if it will be through more Obliterum or a new system. Professions should stay relevant.

GonzytheMage

Golden Knight of the Realm
7.2 is a waaaays out as well. IMHO you missed the boat on obliterum if your looking to sell. If you are considering it for gear the market will be very dead on it in a few more months so you could keep an eye out for conformation on if they are using it in 7.2 and buy enough to do you a few weeks before it drops.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Ha, I was assuming obliterum was bop. Whoops, opened the forge just intending on boosting some gear, not farming it. Oh well, not really spending the gold anyway.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Finally did tov tonight. Odyn and Guarm felt good but helya feels pretty overturned for a normal boss.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Ha, I was assuming obliterum was bop. Whoops, opened the forge just intending on boosting some gear, not farming it. Oh well, not really spending the gold anyway.

Have you done a cost analysis on purchasing the obliterum directly, vs the cost of burning 12 pantaloons per obliterum (and obtaining the wrists to finish the quest)?

Finally did tov tonight. Odyn and Guarm felt good but helya feels pretty overturned for a normal boss.

That's what I've heard from everything I've read about her. Very, very tuned. Ion commented in the monthly Q&A on how they were going to be reducing some of her aoe damage. Which should take effect tomorrow.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Have you done a cost analysis on purchasing the obliterum directly, vs the cost of burning 12 pantaloons per obliterum (and obtaining the wrists to finish the quest)?

That's what I've heard from everything I've read about her. Very, very tuned. Ion commented in the monthly Q&A on how they were going to be reducing some of her aoe damage. Which should take effect tomorrow.
That's good news, her aoe damage was one of our concerns.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Sorry, I have someone helping me type. Not sure if I did that or a combination of both of us.

Been browsing the thread trying to decide how long it would take me to get back up to speed after a very long time off.

Dalien

Registered Hodor

Yeah I finished the quest but on my server it's much cheaper now just to buy the oblits off the AH as opposed to crafting your own gear to burn for them. Just purchased an oblit 8 pack for 20k which is way cheaper and way less time consuming than if I tried to make them on my own.

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
She's a bitch until you find out the correct strategy for your raid in P2.

Once we switched from our original tentacle kill order (which wasn't working), she went down on first try.

Starting to get dissatisfied with my guild. At first I was excited because I had just started and I was bad and under geared so they looked competent. I brought three friends in and they shot up to Mythic raiding.

But now I look at it none of these people do Mythic+ groups or anything that isn't on Tuesday/Thursday so that sucks for people who want to try and get a solid 12+ mythic group together.

Also, I've surpassed every healer except for one and my friends are the top DPS and we notice a lot of these people fuck up a lot.

They also fucked 2 of the four of us by docking us DKP when they made us full members so they would be "in the middle of the pack" since they didn't need any loot from heroics like I did.

Think it's time for a new option.

I don't raid, but I think my guild is looking for some players to help in Mythic ToV.

However, they might not be what you are looking for though since they have Mythic EN on farm.

In any case, there are a few players in the guild who used to play P99, so if you have some interest just PM me.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
I don't raid, but I think my guild is looking for some players to help in Mythic ToV.

However, they might not be what you are looking for though since they have Mythic EN on farm.

In any case, there are a few players in the guild who used to play P99, so if you have some interest just PM me.

I'm either loved or reviled by P99 players. And I don't know how much use I'd be if you have 7/7en Mythic on farm.

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
I'm either loved or reviled by P99 players. And I don't know how much use I'd be if you have 7/7en Mythic on farm.

Look at my other post, we are 3/7 mythic on the Thrall server, we have really good healers/dps but we need people to be more reliable and show up to raids. Currently we are raiding 2 nights a week tues/wed from 745-1130, but are trying to add a third night either Thursday or Sunday. Kraken#1677 is my battle tag if your interested.

GonzytheMage

Golden Knight of the Realm
She's a bitch until you find out the correct strategy for your raid in P2.

Once we switched from our original tentacle kill order (which wasn't working), she went down on first try.

We was having trouble placing all the small adds. I thought they should be near the top of the stairs but not all the way on top so the green shit would wash away. Our raid lead decided to take them down stairs and heal through the tidal waves. After the raid I looked at the adds as a moot point and thought we just need to get out of p2 asap while would entail killing tenticles asap.

bytes

Molten Core Raider
Just got the absorb lego neck on my DH tank. Somebody please explain to me how the person designing this item thought this would be a useful effect for a tank.

bytes

Molten Core Raider
I want to refund it and exchange it for something else. WoW is not giving me the hidden skins either, just do me this kindness game.