World of Warcraft: Current Year

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I'm breaking 300k every fight, watching assass push 4 buttons and do 430k+ is nice.

450k+ sub rogues have the boots.

Hope you aren't disagreeing that there is a massive disparity between legendaries. That would be a crushing facepalm my friend. I'd gain at least 60k dps from one of those if I got one randomly instead of another (like my heal pants which I'm hearing also are getting nerfed), also not a dispute.

300k on every fight huh?

Warcraft Logs - Combat Analysis for Warcraft

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Since this past week, yes, I regularly hit those #'s when I'm not getting rotted every single time on Nyth or back to back dream phase on Xav.

Warcraft Logs - Combat Analysis for Warcraft (lots of pool soaking)

Week before:

But yeah if you want to keep arguing that legendary RNG wouldn't give me a fuckload more damage, keep at it. I'm absolutely baffled why you disagree man.

Khane

I don't disagree. The right legendaries can make a big difference. Not 150k big though man. That would be a 50% dps increase for you. They are good. They aren't THAT good.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Yea dog, that legendary is 150k dps. Def.

Tell me this is because he's some 400 APM pro star craft 2 player or something. I'm aware their fights are much shorter in duration which effects the outcome but... lol. These boots are getting a 50% nerf next patch from what I read too. I was holding out as long as it'd take to get these, but seeing those take a hit too, bleh. Immersion plummeting, don't wanna respec assass.

Last edited:

Khane

Tell me this is because he's some 400 APM pro star craft 2 player or something. I'm aware their fights are much shorter in duration which effects the outcome but... lol. These boots are getting a 50% nerf next patch from what I read too. I was holding out as long as it'd take to get these, but seeing those take a hit too, bleh. Immersion plummeting, don't wanna respec assass.

No you're right dude. You'd be world #1 if you had those boots man, it's all that's holding you back. Good luck on those boots.

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
Says mythic doesn't feel like a job. Rants about mythic feeling like a job.

i dont know how anything i said was implied that it felt like a job? I pointed out i dont have the dps to hang out in mythic, i am geared as shit to tank, im fine sitting for encounters that you dont need me my primary spec on. my bitch was that people recruited to DPS dont show up and make people who aren't geared for DPS try to fill the gap.

Khane

i dont know how anything i said was implied that it felt like a job? I pointed out i dont have the dps to hang out in mythic, i am geared as shit to tank, im fine sitting for encounters that you dont need me my primary spec on. my bitch was that people recruited to DPS dont show up and make people who aren't geared for DPS try to fill the gap.

So kinda like a job. Where you have to log in at certain times and stay on and perform to a certain level and get tasked to do different things by your boss.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Would you consider having to gear up a dps set to be like a job?

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
like any online game? why even play wow at that point?

"this quest giver told me to go over there and kill 10 bears, feels like work, fuck the patriarchy, i'm out"

if you dont want to raid mythic, dont join a mythic raid guild? seems pretty cut and dry to me, there are 1000's of guilds out there that you can find a raid time that is suitable for your needs. dont join one that you can only show up 30% of the time on.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
like any online game? why even play wow at that point?

"this quest giver told me to go over there and kill 10 bears, feels like work, fuck the patriarchy, i'm out"

if you dont want to raid mythic, dont join a mythic raid guild? seems pretty cut and dry to me, there are 1000's of guilds out there that you can find a raid time that is suitable for your needs. dont join one that you can only show up 30% of the time on.
You know what else I have to show up to 100% of the time? My job

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
No you're right dude. You'd be world #1 if you had those boots man, it's all that's holding you back. Good luck on those boots.

I think those boots are more of a factor than you're willing to swallow and realize after looking at those logs. I'm sure the 50% nerf to the effect is because they aren't insanely powerful too. Good luck on being a fag.

Khane

No dude you're a grey parser because 100% of everyone who parses better than you in your ilvl bracket has those boots. You're right.

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Khane is douchy but has a point. Dont compare yourself to the top 0.000001%.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
I think my point of getting legendaries with haste/shit effects compared to others giving me a lot less dps (due to RNG) has held nicely despite his best efforts. Wonder why he decided to get personal, maybe he juz having a bad day :/ poor wittle guy.

If you need me, I'll just be doing 100k less than assassination rogue "cuz skill" tonight. Maybe those boots that don't give as much dps as I think that are getting a 50% nerf to their effect will drop so I can realize I'm wrong and its me.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Funny how upset people get because someone does something in a game they don't. Who cares. You raid mythic cool, you don't, also cool. Wash the sand out.