World of Warcraft: Current Year

vGrade

Potato del Grande
Went to Afterlife instead. Kaian made me wanna stab myself in the throat so I decided against heist.

Oh ya... Aleena was a twat. Worst voice ever too. I punked so much shit from that guild when I left. Liquidated it all for like $4000 USD. I mean, technically it was mine anyway, but it was still a big fuck you to them.
Haha well damn. The good fucking days

Quaid

Trump's Staff
Also, fuck the people who say WOW had no community in Vanilla... Watching that video made me genuinely miss people... nicodemus... chaotik... Champ... Good times.

Tantrik

Golden Knight of the Realm
The people that say that never really played WoW for any length of time on one server. Been on Grizzly Hills since Wrath launch day and to say that people don't have reputation, or that there haven't been stories unique to the GH community would be ignoring reality.

Quaid

Trump's Staff
Nah i remember stat, not him. Honestly I can't remember which toon was which. I had a 60 hunter, warrior, priest, and rogue. Names were Velash, Wumple, Quaid, and something else.

vGrade

Potato del Grande
Haha deco nice to see you still around!

Fandango actually still lurks these forums too.

Also nice to see myself in the Heist vids.. Thought those were all but lost.
There are more my friend. All 40 man old school shiz

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
You guys make me wish I had played vanilla longer than the two weeks before tbc and ditched my mediocre tbc raid guild.

moontayle

Golden Squire
Did Naxx ever get cleared in Vanilla? I seem to recall it was top tier for just a brief few months before TBC hit and made it obsolete. Which was a shame at the time considering the challenge involved.

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Tons of hardcore guilds cleared it. I know at the time that only amounted to about 5% or so of the playerbase but all was dead before tbc for a while.

Cybsled

The biggest roadblocks in Naxx 40 was a) getting enough geared tanks for 4-Horsemen b) getting enough frost resist gear for Saph

Kel'Thuzad wasn't that hard once you got the encounter down and people didn't die to voidzones/no one died during the add phase.