World of Warcraft: Current Year

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
I want to keep it at 15, so its the easiest it can be while getting maximum ilvl rewards. So even if we are about to beat it, we are going to let it deplete so others have a chance for 15s as well :D
That was the funniest +15 I've ever done. Good job, guys. Luckily enough, we didn't have to worry about letting the timer run out. Lol

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
I went back to elvui. It just does everything better. Oh well
I've never tried it, but it seems like you could set up ElvUI to be as minimalist as you'd like it to be. If you check out Bellular's YouTube channel, he's been experimenting with an extremely minimalist UI that you might like.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Yeah I'll check it out. The problem is I want it very minimalistic but also as a raid leader and an autistic fuck I feel like I need a lot of information.

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
Not sure that your goals are attainable with those variables. Best of luck.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Something fucky was happening on skorp. Even I dipped and I never dip. I have a feeling DPS meters were lagging gbus or something

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Nice thanks

I'm parsing orange and purple on almost every fight so I'm doing it right, still alkoren has to go indom which sucks.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
I went back to elvui. It just does everything better. Oh well

I've never tried it, but it seems like you could set up ElvUI to be as minimalist as you'd like it to be. If you check out Bellular's YouTube channel, he's been experimenting with an extremely minimalist UI that you might like.

the wago.io site (compendium of some very nice WA setups) also has ElvUI setups, many minimalist ones. That was my go-to site for ElvUI and WA.

xzi

Mouthbreather
I got that legendary ring for paladin that increases my healing by 20% for 5 seconds after using judgement and it's stupid strong. Depending on the fight I can use it every single cd. 5 second buff with 11 second CD, lmao. For raids it's absurd and I love it.

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
logged over to the PTR to test a few things and holy shit does the monk tunic make the rotation so much smoother. I guess i know what item im targetting in 7.2.

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
Sal'salabim's lost tunic - every time you keg smash it resets the cooldown on Breath of fire. basically it makes it where you dont need to empower BoF ever (which is a dps loss but for fights like mythic krosus you need the debuff to help take the strain off healers) so you BoF every kegsmash and it keeps the debuff up 100% of the time.

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
also they crapped out on giving us cool transmogs in Tomb of sargeras - the monk set looks okay but we only have the rogue set to transmog items to (head and shoulders) DH (boots legs gloves). really wanted the DH helm and shoulders to be a thing =/

xzi

Mouthbreather
I sort of feel like repurposing tier 6 is dumb but I guess that was one of their best tier sets for almost every class so w/e.

xzi

Mouthbreather
cool thing about BMAH tier 3 is that it's not limited to class so if you wanted to look like a stupid fuck you could get the full paladin tier 3 on your warrior, they're almost always pretty cheap too cause they look bad and nobody wants