World of Warcraft: Current Year

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
@Khane Noodleface Noodleface I agree with your statement Khane that the rotation WA's are no good, but they are a huge help if you haven't played the class in a while, or just starting out. They let you start to build that muscle memory, and before long you know what buttons to push, and when, and don't even look at what it's telling you anymore. I don't think it's right to dismiss them immediately though. For WW monk, for example, they are crazy good for making sure you never repeat an ability.

McQueen

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
You have a link to a good WW Monk WA for ability tracking? I don't need the rotation help, but I occasionally end up derping my hit combo while waiting for resources and/or cool downs.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
You have a link to a good WW Monk WA for ability tracking? I don't need the rotation help, but I occasionally end up derping my hit combo while waiting for resources and/or cool downs.
Better than WA, or I suppose the same. These 2 combined are fantastic. You have to have both installed for it to work.They automatically adjust abilities based on number of targets. Works great! I also believe he has WA's, but he took his work there and turned it into an addon instead.

Hekili

Hekili for Monks

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I did a 14 on the monk last night, highest I've done, and I just felt like I barely took any damage. It helps I had someone like xzi xzi healing and some big dick dps (2 chested), but it still felt better for sure.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
i got fucking wrecked on an arcway 17 last night, I may have to respec to HT for that. instance has a shit load of magic damage and it eventually adds up. currently im experimenting in ways i can cheese mechanics with zen meditation, have any good stories? works on the trilliax boss in Arcway, but does not work on the forcebombs from the last guy it still pushes you away, it also works for magma wave in NL which is pretty cool.

Also, we are recruiting ranged dps (or any dps) for Mythic progression currently 3/10M best krosus attempt is 8% raid is 2 nights a week 800-1200est tuesday/wednesday and an optional heroic clear on sunday at 800.

xzi

Mouthbreather
I did a 14 on the monk last night, highest I've done, and I just felt like I barely took any damage. It helps I had someone like xzi xzi healing and some big dick dps (2 chested), but it still felt better for sure.

DPS by all 3 dps actually being good vs one guy carrying makes a gigantic difference, lol. Xavius and the tree were a lot to deal with but stagger is 2strong

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
Being able to hit IP while in the grip is all that saves me unless I shield wall it.

xzi

Mouthbreather
sacrifice! ..is kind of scary cause it's a lot of damage to me + the dmg taken from getting a fuckin panda thrown at me