World of Warcraft: Current Year

Qwirb

Silver Knight of the Realm
@Qhue

Just make your own group to run m0s and then whatever keystone you get. The key is to avoid the "big dick dps only link AOTC" bullshit by just making your own groups until you've caught up to the ilvl curve.

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
To my knowledge, if you play every day, the longest part of Pathfinder Part Two will be getting Revered with the new Legionfall faction. The legion zone invasions won't start until next week (week 2 of weekly quest, I assume), so even if you get revered before next week, you will still need to have defeated legion invasions in the 4 different zones. At that point, you will have had ample opportunity to have all the other requirements completed though.

Edit: I'm pretty sure the Darkmoon Fair will be active next week so that will help a little for rep gains.

xzi

Mouthbreather
Yup, darkmoon is coming next tuesday. Good time to sit your ass on that merry go round and enjoy your rep while it lasts.

xzi

Mouthbreather
I know a few people are considering coming back for the patch, this video has some good info to get your gear up to par today.

PatrickStar

Trakanon Raider
Ok odd question. Who/what gave out the mid quest to sent you off to unlock the new traits on your 3 specs? I had did 2 and was on my 3rd but I abandoned it after all the other monks said it was bugged. Now I can't figure out how to get the quest again.

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
i think blizzard is trolling people, literally every boss in NH is bugged at the moment (heroic and mythic).

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Ok odd question. Who/what gave out the mid quest to sent you off to unlock the new traits on your 3 specs? I had did 2 and was on my 3rd but I abandoned it after all the other monks said it was bugged. Now I can't figure out how to get the quest again.

It should be the Council of Six. One of them gives the Mistweaver and Windwalker, the 2nd guy from the left I know gives the Brewmaster one. The only one I haven't done yet is the MW one, and apparently you head to Bradenbrook for it. Windwalker starts in NW Highmountain with Navarogg, the BM one asks you to find Kor'val, the DH thats hanging out in front of the bank.

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
These raid bugs are hilarious:

Trilliax's beam is de-synched and is making the encounter basically impossible (No kills were up on WCL last I checked)
Elisande's arcanetic rings are hitting people sooner than they're spawning
Guildie got stuck in Elisande's time stop for the entire encounter, was forced to alt-f4 and when he logged back in we all got the graphic for time stop ending while waiting to pull Gul'dan
Chronomatic doesn't seem to have a normal speed phase anymore? Time bombs seem to be coming out super early. Whole fight is just off
Ilgynoth is apparently not losing health when the eye dies
Spellblade is doing extra fire spells apparently during frost phases
Skorpyron sometimes doesn't give a shit if you're behind shards
Heroic Botanist's bosses don't share health properly anymore and once you kill one and get loot, still need to finish killing the other two bosses

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

PatrickStar

Trakanon Raider
Shadow Blasts are invisible on Mythic Mephistroth. Unkillable.

So went back to Council and Bradensbrook. Nothing. The NPS that gave out the next step in Bradensbrook is not showing up to me. Others say he is there but not on my screen. Fucking bugs.

• 1Solidarity

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Pretty much every single raid encounter in the game has some sort of bug.

Blizzard hired all of Gazillion's developers.

• 1Like

Palum

what Suineg set it to
ROFL so all mobs are now scaling vs ilvl and some clothies in our guild are getting two shot fighting random shit elites because they are like 910 ilvl.

• 1Like

joz123

Potato del Grande
It's nice to have to actually think about fighting stuff now and not just pull everything in sight and kill it. There was no danger fighting stuff outside of dungeons/raids till now.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
ROFL so all mobs are now scaling vs ilvl and some clothies in our guild are getting two shot fighting random shit elites because they are like 910 ilvl.
Was this intentional? I didn't really notice it on the brm but it did feel like some mobs might be harder

• 1Salty

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
I mean, that's kind of the point of getting gear and improving your character, so certain things start to become trivial. Progress continues to become more and more non-existent.

• 3Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users