World of Warcraft: Current Year

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Look dude I know you think you know what it's like I'm a raid environment but that's not how it is

We are not super op because of stagger (we take more damage than other tanks), we are OP because we can survive some truck hits up front.

I can't even believe I read your posts. That shit is wild for anyone who ever considered themselves a progression raider to actually say with conviction.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
Leaked 7.2.1 patch notes:

*Reduced the MPH (Murloc Per Hour) rate of Brewmaster Monks to bring them more in line with other specializations.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
If we really want to compare classes, my prot warrior kills more MPH and takes less damage because of his self healing

Maybe I should play prot warr again

xzi

Mouthbreather
Look dude I know you think you know what it's like I'm a raid environment but that's not how it is

We are not super op because of stagger (we take more damage than other tanks), we are OP because we can survive some truck hits up front.

I can't even believe I read your posts. That shit is wild for anyone who ever considered themselves a progression raider to actually say with conviction.

You, on average, take more than double the amount of damage than any of our other tanks at any given time. Stagger is really nice for healing but it can eat mana like a motherfucker. Just cause you're not spiking, instead you're just pingponging 24/7. Still, along with druids monks are probably the easiest to heal.

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm

Right, I didnt think you take no damage, just being able to mitigate the scary stuff that has everyone but druids shaking in their boots for.

And I said when I last played to say hey, I realize it's a long while ago. I said I'd probably not be cut out for mythic raiding anymore. I've noticed other classes that got crazy different whole new mechanics too. Seeing all of original naxx when like 1% of the population did, actually clearing pre nerf all the BC bosses. I at least had to have some clue at one point vs someones largely casual guild and king puss who regularly gets shat on for his whining.

Shitposting aside, in all seriousness I dont actually care to see them nerf any class generally. Because I know they always fuck it up and go too hard. Fuck I'd be nervous about them even touching these omg 85% of prog guilds MT bear tanks just because of that. Granted I know it's going to be harder I'd think to totally tweak the raid to be more equal for all.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
You, on average, take more than double the amount of damage than any of our other tanks at any given time. Stagger is really nice for healing but it can eat mana like a motherfucker. Just cause you're not spiking, instead you're just pingponging 24/7. Still, along with druids monks are probably the easiest to heal.
This is part of the reason I love druid healers. Their hots counteract my dot very well.

I don't know about priests because we've never fuckin had one

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
If you haven't played in a while, then the leveling experience will be a stark contrast to the days of old. They've streamlined the leveling process to be so much easier and classes to be so much stronger at lower levels, I'm surprised they don't just let people start at 100. They kicked a lot of abilities down about 10 levels to earlier acquisition, that's for sure. Unlike most other games that are trying to stall people from getting to max level because there's no content, Blizzard is pushing everyone to the top.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Right, I didnt think you take no damage, just being able to mitigate the scary stuff that has everyone but druids shaking in their boots for.

And I said when I last played to say hey, I realize it's a long while ago. I said I'd probably not be cut out for mythic raiding anymore. I've noticed other classes that got crazy different whole new mechanics too. Seeing all of original naxx when like 1% of the population did, actually clearing pre nerf all the BC bosses. I at least had to have some clue at one point vs someones largely casual guild and king puss who regularly gets shat on for his whining.

Shitposting aside, in all seriousness I dont actually care to see them nerf any class generally. Because I know they always fuck it up and go too hard. Fuck I'd be nervous about them even touching these omg 85% of prog guilds MT bear tanks just because of that. Granted I know it's going to be harder I'd think to totally tweak the raid to be more equal for all.
I just will always find it hilarious that they publicly said they wouldn't touch guardian druids because too many guilds use them.

Easiest way to fix this. You don't want me to take full fel scythes? Change the ability!!!! Make 100% fel scythes instantly kill someone. Fuck. Add a debuff to the tank that requires an actual tank swap. Don't want me breaking solo bonds? Add a death mechanic if X players aren't soaking with you. Fuck. Make my statue not soak bonds.

Now I'm getting riled up again

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I wonder if changing that spell like that is as complicated for them as changing the fucking loot tokens re item level and affixes or whatever was discussed pages ago.
Like the matrix is too big and the original people are gone so to retarded to change much coding. I mean look again at all the weird small shit they break every patch.
Course theres that lich king fjord quest where at the end of a monologue he kills your character so I'd think exists a /player kill (which somehow might be different than just croaking npc's)

Should we start making some thing about how druids are the muslims of the Blizzard stack? I mean several weeks ago was looking at how kinda perverted theyve gotten with hints of SJWism mixed with the one smug fuck that always lies about what community says and twists it.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
It's because it's not just guldan, he's just the easiest and most extreme example.

I was watching mythic guldan progression and they had a guardian druid tanking him full-time. Not sure if the other tank stepped in to help soak the scythes at 100% but he was eating them.

Last edited:

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Ironic since you at least used to compete with astrocuck for posting the most out of touch crazy shit in Politics.

You must be confusing me with someone else. Which is likely given you think Goldshire quests are exemplary of WoW class balance.

Artifa

N00b
I think it is just a matter of pride on the encounter designers, noodle. They get bored with same old stacking debuff tank switch mechanic so they tried to come up with a more natural way to force a tank swap with a empowered bond in p2 and tank dropping flames in p3. The fact that druids with their huge HP pools and obscene cooldowns as well as monk cheesing can totally negate the empowered bond -does- make them both overpowered. What's the right answer though? Change a working boss encounter or bring the overpowered tanks in line with the rest of them so the encounter has to be performed correctly?

I know some tard will probably say lol just make the rest of the tanks capable of cheesing bonds!!! which is the stupidest answer. Certain tanks can ignore a whole boss mechanic that isn't intended to be ignored in that way. The real problem would arise when the changes they make to combat this end up having an adverse effect on the class, or homogenizes the class so much that it doesn't have its own feel anymore. I don't really know much about monks at all, so I don't really know what impact the changes they propose will have. I do know that, even to my benefit at times (ie Tichondrius blood cleave), monks are able to cheese things in unintended ways and if I was making this game I would want to fix that.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
That's fine artifa. I don't mind us getting nerfed, we can cheese some stuff. I think both druids and monks could come down a notch. What they're proposing is AWFUL.

The problem isn't us "banking isb" while offtanking like they believe. It's the way stagger works with heavy damage. That's really where we thrive. In low damage spots or stuff we overgear we actually perform worse than other tanks.

It just seemed like their proposal was heavy handed and focused on the wrong stuff. It would completely change how the class is played and it would roll out right when a new raid was released. I thought they said they explicitly would not do this but here we are.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Actually my class is the best and that's the problem

Also part of this goes to bad encounter design in nighthold. They make tichondrius bloods do a leech attack, so if they're hitting me for 5% of what every other tank takes then that's because they made that encounter and didn't test it on monk tanks. Anyone can 1 tank heroic tich with high dps anyways.

At this point it doesn't really matter, I'll start sounding like a crack fiend and start going "y'all got anymore of that stagger"

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
Should we start making some thing about how druids are the muslims of the Blizzard stack? I mean several weeks ago was looking at how kinda perverted theyve gotten with hints of SJWism mixed with the one smug fuck that always lies about what community says and twists it.

This is, hands down, the only way you could have come up with something dumber to follow up your "level 15 is OP" post. Congrats.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Khane

Got something right about marriage
So it looks like every artifact weapon level is 10 million right now. Is it 10 mil per level until concordance and then exponential from there?