World of Warcraft: Current Year

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
It makes me wonder what project the good programmers are on.

Although the coding in this expansion has been sub-par, this patch is really a huge drop in quality from the rest. I wonder if the A (or B, C, D)-team were taken off for something else. Maybe they're too busy trying to make Argus.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Nope, not even close. You had (very expensive) ways to mitigate the effects of that RNG. HS RNG is like, fuck you, you lose.

That's not being fair though, rolling new alts to get the 2 legendaries you want IS quite shitty. But really only affected mythic raiders like you.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Oh no oh no

I meant the part where they told us there was bad luck protection so that if you didn't have a legendary, your chance would keep going up. Instead their code was broken and it instead offered that protection ONLY to people that already had a legendary. Some dudes were getting 4+ while others had 0 for awhile. They admitted as much

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Invasions not required for flying now? So I woke up at 7am for nothing this morning. God damnit.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Yea but now you don't have to worry about staying up until 1 am tonight!

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
A couple more bugs for you guys. Be careful when leveling your order hall champions to ilvl 900 because once you do apparently a ton of missions just stop showing up leaving you with jack and shit to choose from. Fun times.

Also I expect it's going to already be fixed before next time the mage tower pops up but it seems Mammoth Milk works during the challenges adding a bunch of healing. Also most if not all of the broken shore buffs can be used in the challenge shit.

Buff Name
Ancient Fortitude - Reduces damage taken by 25% for 1 hour.
Ancient Wisdom - Increases base stats by 20% for 1 hour.
Ancient Power - Increases damage dealt by 15% for 1 hour.
Ancient Winds - Increases critical strike, haste, and mastery by 5,000 for 1 hour.

All of which would make that shit a bunch easier. I kind of wish I had bothered to look into it more then I might have bothered with them.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
A couple more bugs for you guys. Be careful when leveling your order hall champions to ilvl 900 because once you do apparently a ton of missions just stop showing up leaving you with jack and shit to choose from. Fun times.

Also I expect it's going to already be fixed before next time the mage tower pops up but it seems Mammoth Milk works during the challenges adding a bunch of healing. Also most if not all of the broken shore buffs can be used in the challenge shit.

Buff Name
Ancient Fortitude - Reduces damage taken by 25% for 1 hour.
Ancient Wisdom - Increases base stats by 20% for 1 hour.
Ancient Power - Increases damage dealt by 15% for 1 hour.
Ancient Winds - Increases critical strike, haste, and mastery by 5,000 for 1 hour.

All of which would make that shit a bunch easier. I kind of wish I had bothered to look into it more then I might have bothered with them.

Really? I was certain I tried this and it removed the buffs on zone in.

Ancient Fortitude would have made the Frost DK challenge about 10000% easier. Mammoth Milk woulda been nice too.

I accidentally hard moded myself I guess

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
As for the whole flying thing, in the end nobody was complaining that they had to do the invasions they were complaining about how the invasion limited time was fucked up. They remove it from flying but it doesn't fix the underlying issues that the invasions time windows are still fucking stupid. In the end I am noticing less and less people logging on and I might cut back playing until the Tomb opens too. I have pretty much stopped logging on on my alts.

I enjoy MMO's and at its core I like WoW and I don't even mind a certain level of grinding but this patch just points out that the current Development team is so out of touch with the playerbase that it's hard to ignore. All of the time gating, grinding, and RNG elements are ramped up to such a degree that it loses a lot of the enjoyment factor at least for me. If they understood the term "middle ground" this expansion would probably be 10x more enjoyable, alts would be playable. Oh well fuck it maybe this game should just die for the betterment of MMORPG future.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
If anyone is horde side and wants to join a heroic/almost mythic guild please pm me here.

If you'd like to try out a raid or two with us that's fine too, we have people that xrealm. I'm more interested in full transfers though for M NH