World of Warcraft: Current Year

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
someone want to post those notes here? wowhead is such a shitty mal-ware infested site, running adblock at home and the site doesn't even load anymore it just goes into a perma refresh loop.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I know the answer is 99% "because ToS won't be ready for another 10 weeks and we need to stretch this content" but some of the changes to the broken shore that result from the class hall quests wouldn't be as impactful if they'd been released the first week.
I'm in a relatively shitty spot because I'm worried TOS is going to drop right when my wife is giving birth to our 2nd kid. If it's before or after it's fine really, but if it's opening week I'm going to be mad at my kid for the rest of his life.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
someone want to post those notes here? wowhead is such a shitty mal-ware infested site, running adblock at home and the site doesn't even load anymore it just goes into a perma refresh loop.
Welcome to the Patch 7.2.5 Public Test Realm! To kick off this phase of 7.2.5 development, we’d like to take a moment to give you a short synopsis of our major goals and content for this patch, as well as what you’ll be able to experience once PTR realms are active.

Similar to Patch 7.1.5, 7.2.5 is what we’re considering a “smaller” patch for Legion. That said, it still has some pretty substantial content updates, including:
  • An epic, time-twisting questline involving everyone’s favorite walking paradox: Chromie!
  • An assortment of new events, including the Auction House Dance Party, the Moonkin Festival, and a transmog competition we’re calling the Trial of Style.
  • Three words: Black Temple Timewalking.
Another key focus for this patch is on class design, particularly for a few specs that need some extra attention. We’re likely to end up making adjustments for many specs to some degree, but we’re currently looking primarily at:
  • Destruction Warlocks
  • Outlaw and Subtlety Rogues
  • Brewmaster and Mistweaver Monks
  • Havoc Demon Hunters
  • Guardian Druids
Once the PTR realms are live, the Trial of Style will be available for testing, as well as some of our initial class changes. Talk to Flaskataur in Dalaran to test out the Trial of Style. We’re currently planning to bring the PTR realms up later this week, depending on how this initial deploy goes – we’ll let you know how things progress.

Thanks, and happy testing!

@Lowball sounds like the Trial of Style is for you

• 1Like

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
This stuff sounds stupid as hell lol

Holidays

• Trial of Style - Dust off those pauldrons and compete in a fashion competition of Azerothian proportions! Speak to a transmogrifier NPC in any major city to participate in the Trial of Style!
  • Auction House Dance Studio - The main auction houses in Orgrimmar and Stormwind have been cleaned out and turned into Dance Studios for the day! Crowd on in and show some faction pride!
  • Moonkin Festival - A wonderful celebration of all things Moonkin is happening today in Moonglade. Stop by and see what you can learn!

• 1Solidarity

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Yes, those are the only specs that need special attention, mmhmm.
With all the bitching the monks provided they backpedaled on everything. We don't even know what they're going to shit out... Shamans might come out ahead with not getting changed

Faltigoth

Bronze Knight of the Realm
"Specia" attention to Guardian Druids and Brewmaster Monks...I get the feeling the tanking landscape is going to change significantly about 10 mins after 7.2.5 hits, warriors going to finally rise out of the muck!

Malkav

French Madman
"Specia" attention to Guardian Druids and Brewmaster Monks...I get the feeling the tanking landscape is going to change significantly about 10 mins after 7.2.5 hits, warriors going to finally rise out of the muck!

Warriors may not be top tier but they definitely aren't in the muck.
What I find funny is how nobody ever mention Blood DK in tank discussions. That's when you know a spec is in the muck.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Kirin Tor world quests are the daily, and among the rep rewards is a 750 Legionfall token.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Sure thing. Its one of the Kirin Tor reward choices from the emissary chest completion.

Malkav

French Madman
Sure thing. Its one of the Kirin Tor reward choices from the emissary chest completion.

Ah yes, I forgot it worked like that, haven't done a Kirin Tor emissary since I came back. I remembered wrongly it gave a random token like the order hall missions.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I just got the Command Center AP mission again. I already completed it once this cycle so it can show up multiple times.

xzi

Mouthbreather
What I find funny is how nobody ever mention Blood DK in tank discussions. That's when you know a spec is in the muck.

I mentioned that once and people kept linking me to one specific mythic blood DK, only one, out of the thousands.

&&&&&&&&& I am fucking READY for BT timewalking, I wonder how they'll handle glaives? Just remove them probably. I just 2 days ago got both glaives on my paladin lmao

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>

Guide for the new flying mount. Pretty easy, takes an hour or two to do it I reckon

• 1Like

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I mentioned that once and people kept linking me to one specific mythic blood DK, only one, out of the thousands.

&&&&&&&&& I am fucking READY for BT timewalking, I wonder how they'll handle glaives? Just remove them probably. I just 2 days ago got both glaives on my paladin lmao
Yeah people always quote that one mythic guild that uses one. Meanwhile no other guild does.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Some guy on Reddit on his low level rogue got into the warrior order hall using the raf teleport. I guess he could be bullshitting but I don't think so

If so lmao

Rime

<Donor>
I would be willing to bet that the Black Temple time walking will be like the Molten Core time walking event. Just for the anniversary. Drop no gear, award a mount, and have a rare illusion/transmog that is a pain in the balls to farm due to low drop rate and the difficulty of the LFR scaling be literal cancer.