World of Warcraft: Current Year

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
I just got the Command Center AP mission again. I already completed it once this cycle so it can show up multiple times.

It popped again for me but one of my guys couldn't jump on it right away. The command center was destroyed earlier, and even after daily reset, the mission is still sitting there on my table waiting to expire over 2 days from now. So heads up for people.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
My challenge mission still has 13 hours left until completion since I had to wait for armor missions to finish since I didn't even have enough armor pieces yet to get two champions to 900. Miss out on the second one it looks, oh well. :(

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
Black temple time walking could at least be fun I guess. I miss some of those raid zones

I hope its done a bit better than molten core was. Where the trash was weirdly a lot nastier than the bosses who died quickly. Having things that use the old debuff raid mechanics when you can only remove debuffs every 8 seconds or so got super old.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Maybe in the minority but I enjoyed MC. I only had to join a single group to do it, so perhaps I got lucky.

The worst part was all the tryhards regaling us with tales of "the old raids "

Sort of like when you read the EQ emu or TLP threads. Just a bunch of fags that won't let it go and probably weren't even good at the game anyways.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Maybe in the minority but I enjoyed MC. I only had to join a single group to do it, so perhaps I got lucky.

The worst part was all the tryhards regaling us with tales of "the old raids "

Sort of like when you read the EQ emu or TLP threads. Just a bunch of fags that won't let it go and probably weren't even good at the game anyways.
Come play on the new TLP

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
So when the mage tower comes back up i'm going in, i have 11k shards and i can mirror the stats and legendaries of the guy who actually did it, and the fight should be easier with the hp debuffs.

I dont think i have any excuse other than being bad at this point (but ill probably blame it on RNG).

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
My challenge mission still has 13 hours left until completion since I had to wait for armor missions to finish since I didn't even have enough armor pieces yet to get two champions to 900. Miss out on the second one it looks, oh well. :(

I can already see my future routine. Maintain AK progress, set up champions to be ready for the big challenge missions (they'll probably fix it so it only appears once), eventually run Tomb on LFR.

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
whats funny is my main has 43(44?) points and my alt who just has been sitting in the garrison farming missions and clicking AK scrolls just hit 41....the gap is real

Malkav

French Madman
There is no worse feeling than getting a shitty legendary...

Got my second lego on my DH tonight. First was a Sephuz (which is not that bad for Havoc), but god damn, I just got the stupid fucking chest which gives...50% leech while blur is active....yaaaay....

Rime

<Donor>
Which trash is removed if we kill elisande (and guldan ) first?

All of the trash after Trilliax and around Aluriel and the trash up to Krosuss (Not including his giant Infernal and the 3 on his bridge), as well as the trash on the first floor before Tichondrius. You still have to clear the trash in Tichondrius' room and all of the trash on the way to Botanist. If you then go back to the entrance (have to use the teleporter), you have to clear the trash for Skorp/Chrono/Trill as per normal.