World of Warcraft: Current Year

Khane

Got something right about marriage
They do not drop nethershards but trust me, its worth it. They drop up to 20 war supplies with a minimum of 15. That's a lot of turn in bags and the disruptors only cost 250 shards.

Keep in mind you can farm them as a group. Only one person needs to use their disruptor and everyone in group can tag, kill and loot. The turn in bags absolutely 100% contribute to BLP and can drop legendaries among other things.

Artifa

N00b
My 10k rep bag for dreamweavers gave me a legendary today. One i'll never equip, but still good to know that those give blp/legendary chance.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
So what's the point of rogues again? Seems like monks and DH have really encroached on the rogue design space. They feel pretty superfluous at this point.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
So what's the point of rogues again? Seems like monks and DH have really encroached on the rogue design space. They feel pretty superfluous at this point.

Considering smoke bomb was taken, recolored and given to DHs? yeah pretty much.

Qwirb

Silver Knight of the Realm
Mostly Lockpicking.

DHs feel very different but Monks definitely infringe on their design space. Also, melee hunters are lame.

Last edited:

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
I was under the impression that we can have 7 order champs now? Was this fixed or did I misread something?

Rime

<Donor>
You can have 6 just by completing the current campaign quest. You can research to unlock a 7th slot (or a new troop type).

PSA: Make sure you have 2,500 Nethershards for Tuesday. Khadgar's quest of the week (Shard Times) requires you to hand in 2500 of them, then he gives you 2499 of them back.

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
Mostly Lockpicking.
580.jpg

Cybsled

The shittiest part is they took away the engineering and blacksmithing crafted items to lockpick them a few expansions ago lol

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
Monks and DH are still semi useful since they have multiple specs for multiple roles. Rogues are just whatever flavor is the highest damage this patch rotation.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I kind of wanted to level my DH just for something fun but then I realized my monks WW spec was right there and already geared to fuck.

Qwirb

Silver Knight of the Realm
Monks and DH are still semi useful since they have multiple specs for multiple roles. Rogues are just whatever flavor is the highest damage this patch rotation.

That's the benefit to being a pure dps class though. You almost always have at least one top tier spec.

Khane

Whats the cooldown after a building gets destroyed before you can contribute to it again? 24 hours?

Khane

Meh, hope it's not 48. Sitting on max war supplies I wanna turn in so I can keep farming.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
That's the benefit to being a pure dps class though. You almost always have at least one top tier spec.

And they have good on demand stealth. Like the other pure DPS classes generally you should have at least one spec that is if not a flavor of the month at least at the higher end of the damage cycle. But yes having the last two classes basically be leather wearing light fast melee attackers is jamming up the rogues slots and combined with generally people want more ranged DPS in raids its a lot more competition for basically the same job.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
Hahahaha

They hotfixed the challenge mission to take 8 fucking days to complete. Now it's not even worth doing because keeping your champions tied up that long will be an AP loss in the long run. Who the fuck comes up with this shit?

EDIT: Nevermind I guess if you have the right mix of champions it lowers it down to 1 day

Yup just have to at least counteract all the hour glass parts of it and drops it to a day.

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
too many leather wearers currently as well, hopefully whatever class they add next will be a mail wearer and be either heals/dps or heals/tank.