World of Warcraft: Current Year

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yes getting 10 of those chests could take a bit with everybody and their brother trying to loot them. Still if you are fast enough once the first person opens there is a small window for others to hit the same chest so overall probably won't take to long to bang out.

Cupcaek

Molten Core Raider
Was thinking about resubbing but reading these past few pages about collecting more shards to allow you to blow someone has pushed that thought back out.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

xzi

Mouthbreather
Was thinking about resubbing but reading these past few pages about collecting more shards to allow you to blow someone has pushed that thought back out.

If you're considering it I would honestly wait a few more weeks for at least tomb to open. There's supposed to be a big class hall mount quest chain as well soon.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
If you're considering it I would honestly wait a few more weeks for at least tomb to open. There's supposed to be a big class hall mount quest chain as well soon.

I can't wait to kill 300 demons and open 30 chests to complete that awesome quest!

McCheese

And suck khadgar dick to completion

creepysmile.jpg

• 8Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 8 users

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider

we're doing that chain now, when we finish looting chests for khadgar eventually we'll get the quest (3 weeks from now)

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
It's like edging when you jerk off, but instead of getting us close they keep grazing our dick with their hand then talking about Becky at work

Khane

Got something right about marriage
That's not edging Noodle.

That's blue balling.

You need to spend less time on the other parts of this forum. The people here are fucking retarded.

• 1Like

Khane

Got something right about marriage
After a while you get kind of sick of hearing the same thing from the same people over and over again.

Especially when those people weigh 400 lbs and double fist x-tra large sugar cone soft-serve or think any photos they find of their friend's wife on the laptop they promised to fix are fair game.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Cupcaek

Molten Core Raider
After a while you get kind of sick of hearing the same thing from the same people over and over again.

Especially when those people weigh 400 lbs and double fist x-tra large sugar cone soft-serve or think any photos they find of their friend's wife on the laptop they promised to fix are fair game.

Wait those weren't fair game?

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
I really like the message I got from the Blizzard launcher today...

LABKVBn.png

I'm running a 5.0 GHz machine... what the shit...

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
Yeah, at least the Nightfallen campaign quests had some real meat to them.

But this crap?
Give me 100 doohickeys. Kill 100 demons. Do 12?20? WQs.
How about get the fuck out.

But if you do all of them, we'll give you another mount you won't use while you're waiting for how many months for Tomb to open!

Seriously, I like the expansion, and the idea of new content every week is nice. But when that weekly 'content'' is that level of shit, all you're really doing is telling me "Don't bother resubscribing until the next raid is open - and then you'll have new solo content between raid times to boot!"

McCheese

The nightfallen stuff was cool. I actually looked forward to logging in and progressing the story weekly; seeing how the campaign to enter the city proceeded, etc. There were some cool developments, interesting quests, and scripted things. This shit though, I don't even bother to read this garbage (and I generally read all the quests like a nerd). What happened?

• 1Solidarity