World of Warcraft: Current Year

xzi

Mouthbreather
I always do son. ALWAYS. I even pop wings right away anyways, but I mean like a full on raid lmao

Dalien

Registered Hodor
Pretty sure it's been datamined already, someone posted a few pages back that it's kill 5 rare elite Broken Shore bosses.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Not sure why it would be different than any other week.

"Do what you've already done 1000x since Broken Shore released because there's really nothing else to do"

Qwirb

Silver Knight of the Realm
Next up: Broken Shore Grand Prix - Do 5 laps around the island (on a mana sabre) for no fucking reason at all.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Btw that legendary came from killing a rare mob for a wq and was actually in his loot. I had only heard that was possible but never seen it happen

xzi

Mouthbreather
I just got the ret ring legendary earlier from one of the legionfall cache turnins, was p surprised

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
Warrior got Kakushan's yesterday - pretty much none of the other legendaries are worth it so i can actually start acquiring Fury items now. i have bracers/prydaz/chest/trinket/boots - i cant think of a situation where i wouldn't use bracers + gloves (maybe swap to trinket if i need an extra absorb).

my Monk is averaging about 1 legendary every 2 weeks, i should be due for one soon. Itll probably take slightly longer this time due to us not doing full clears of Mythic NH and just extending our lockout at Gul'dan. i'm missing sephuz/trinket/firestone boots/stagger ring on the monk, really would like trinket and stagger ring but couldn't care less about the others. i guess sephuz is pretty good dps in M+'s.

We've had 3 nights of attempts on Gul'dan around 70ish pulls and our best so far is 2% with 3 people dead so i dont think we'll have an issue with the push from 10-0 before the demon goes live.

how many pulls are people doing on illidan before they get it down? i keep seeing people say its the "easiest" (subjective) part of the fight.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Wouldn't mind the stagger ring but from what I gather the best combo is trinket and tunic, which I now have. I use the purify belt on some stuff too

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
35 fucking minutes in a pet battle queue where average wait time is 2 minutes. This game just keeps finding new ways to piss me the fuck off.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
Well next's week segment is named 'Championing our Cause' so you know that's gonna be do xxx Broken Shores World Quests.

Well in theory there should be at least one more part of the orderhall campaigns. But where that falls in the chain I can't say if that falls before the class mount stuff or not.

xzi

Mouthbreather
With the introduction of Destiny 2 on battle.net, I suggest you guys buy your tokens before they get up to 200k. Currently went up 13k since the announcement and are at 125k

edit: 5 mins after this post they went up another 3k

DavivMcD

Peasant
Just bought a dozen tokens; looking forward to the news that Destiny 2 is cancelled and tokens drop back to normal.

• 1Salty
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users