World of Warcraft: Current Year

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
start pushing higher level mythics +10 gives you an automatic 905 piece the following week.

try to get into some normal NH runs, look in the group finder most people can completely faceroll normal at this point

Farm broken shore for shards to turn into relinquished trinkets i think they are 880 minimum?

Kiki

Log Wizard
Cool, didn't know about those trinkets for sure.

So regular raids drop significantly better gear than LFR?

xzi

Mouthbreather
I tried doing a LFR gul'dan the other day and gave up after 2 pulls where both tanks got blown off the platform and didn't understand the scythe mechanic (which funny enough can actually kill 840 geared tanks). I dont think ill be bringing my alts in for that anymore unless they have a tank spec i can swap too and just solo tank it.

We are still working on Mythic Gul'dan, we saw phase 3 a few times last night it seems easier compared to the shit show that is phase2. overall the fight is fun but the end of phase2 is such a huge cockblock (i cant imagine how difficult it was pre-nerf), hopefully we'll get it after 1 more night of attempts.

I did LFR Guarm (the easiest fight in the entire expansion) yesterday and wiped. I called the tanks autistic because he kept turning the boss away from the raid (after explaining not to do that) and then he started a votekick for me through chat and people actually votekicked me. I've never been so fucking mad in my entire life that I not only wiped on old LFR content twice but got kicked and got a dungeon deserter debuff lmao I just went and played other games the rest of the night

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I did LFR Guarm (the easiest fight in the entire expansion) yesterday and wiped. I called the tanks autistic because he kept turning the boss away from the raid (after explaining not to do that) and then he started a votekick for me through chat and people actually votekicked me. I've never been so fucking mad in my entire life that I not only wiped on old LFR content twice but got kicked and got a dungeon deserter debuff lmao I just went and played other games the rest of the night
Now people wonder why I go silent when I'm mad but now you know

xzi

Mouthbreather
Yeah, I don't know they can't really win one way or another. They apparently don't understand people will still continue to grind forever if there is still a grind. could be AK1 would be the same case so meh w/e.

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
Their attempts to control the activities of the poopsockers are amusing. All this means is that those of us that finish to 40 in a couple of weeks will be back to doing next to nothing sooner than we would have.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Their attempts to control the activities of the poopsockers are amusing. All this means is that those of us that finish to 40 in a couple of weeks will be back to doing next to nothing sooner than we would have.
It's such a bizarre statement also that just doesn't make sense.

You want people to feel like concordance is attainable but then you take away the tool that is going to get them there quicker ...

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
What does this mean?

• Ironskin and Fortifying Brew once again grant the correct Stagger percentage.

Also fuck blizzard

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
You would think that one poopsocker that leveled to cap in MOP noob zone by collecting flowers would have taught them a lesson as to how far some players are willing to go. Oh well, pet battles Wooooo!

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Ya know what's even funnier though?

My druid has had about a total of 16 hours since the expansion started where he didn't have Nomi researching and he is still missing 5 rank 3 recipes.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Ya know what's even funnier though?

My druid has had about a total of 16 hours since the expansion started where he didn't have Nomi researching and he is still missing 5 rank 3 recipes.

It's soft capped each patch you can get a few more.

Also fucking lol @ incompetent Blizzard. What extra AP sources did they "hotfix" in? And how the fuck can they even compare like 25% extra phantom AP sources to LITERALLY THOUSANDS OF TIMES MORE AP going from AK 40 to 50. They are so god damned incompetent and inconsistent, Ion Drive is a fucking joke.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
I realized I have done very very little in the Balance of Power quest line. I guess I need to start working on that so I can get my Tron bear action going on.

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
I should really finish Balance of Power on my druid. Just can't bother giving any fucks at this point. At least I'll be able to buy up to AK35 soon, right?