World of Warcraft: Current Year

xzi

Mouthbreather
I'm having a hard time playing right now like I'd rather play any other game. I just want Tomb to be out already, god damn fuck

Burns

So you're saying blingtron 6k drops legendaries but doesn't increase blp?

Correct, I can confirm, as my pally alt got his only lego from Bling 6000, 5 months ago. There is also a blue post floating around stating that the Bling box can drop legos, but will not increase BLP, from sometime around the 7.1 patch.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I'm having a hard time playing right now like I'd rather play any other game. I just want Tomb to be out already, god damn fuck
Tell me about it man. Just want to be done with NH

Also as soon as I got flying, concordance, and my bis Legos I basically had no reason to do anything...

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I wouldn't waste my nethershards on the 5000 cost tokens. I am doubting that they use or contribute to BLP. I know they stated that Bling 6k's box does not increase BLP, so I wouldn't be surprised if the tokens do not either (a Dev might have confirmed this in an interview months ago, but I'm not going to go digging for it).

As Khane said, using the portals that only spawn while the Nether Disruptor is the current recommended way to build up the BLP. You will need to buy a portal key from the vendor for 250 nethershards, and you can do a max of 50 portals a day (for a total of 12,500 shards a day if solo). That should next you ~1000 war supplies, that you turn in for 10 bags. If the Nether Disruptor lines up right, you can get 4 lock out periods in, for ~40 bags total. The bags give at least the same amount of BLP as emissaries, if not more. People just running Emissaries on alts look to average a lego a month. Meaning you can get over a months worth of casual BLP in 72 hours, if you grind it out. Be aware, the bosses that spawn from the portals can be as hard as some of the easier "rare" Broken Shore bosses (exspecialy the chain fearing bastard)

Noted, I'll start saving my ns for that. I was just under the impression that since I haven't gotten a lego yet that it might be a decent chance at targeting my BiS

Khane

Got something right about marriage
It's usually very easy to find a group farming Unstable Portals when they are up. Just use the group finder. Raids are fine as up to 15 people can loot the boss I believe (And since 15 people are using their keys you use quite a few less).

But even if you get in just a regular group the extra speed from everyone looking for portals + having to only use 1/5th the amount of keys is a winner. Usually takes around an hour to an hour and a half to get your 50 for the day that way.

Qwirb

Silver Knight of the Realm
Wait, greenskin are BIS for outlaw, and assassin shoulders are BIS too? That makes it sort of easy for me then I guess. I've got Sin and Outlaw wrists already.

The shoulders are BIS for all specs right now. After TOS the general consensus is that some combination of 2pc t19/4pc t20 and bracers/ring or boots (non-tier slots) will be the best setup but the sims haven't been done to confirm which since its not out yet and Blizz keeps saying there will be another balancing patch this week.

Also - Tank damage seems super high right now, especially Veng DH.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
The shoulders are BIS for all specs right now. After TOS the general consensus is that some combination of 2pc t19/4pc t20 and bracers/ring or boots (non-tier slots) will be the best setup but the sims haven't been done to confirm which since its not out yet and Blizz keeps saying there will be another balancing patch this week.

Also - Tank damage seems super high right now, especially Veng DH.
I'm parsing around 500k single target right now which is more than prepatch. Also multi target my dps is insane

Nite1

<WoW Guild Officer>
I just saw that holinka is leaving the warcraft development team. Wasn't he the guy from elitist jerks that no one liked?

Burns

It sound like the 2 piece T19 with 4 piece T20 fuckery will probably require some proper high rolled T19, and only for the right slots (like T19 Helm for Ass). If this stays/becomes the top set up, I could see T19 getting even more nerfs as well.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I wonder if ledgendaries drop from regular mobs? Because sometimes I don't loot a mob and wonder if I pass up a leggo.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I just saw that holinka is leaving the warcraft development team. Wasn't he the guy from elitist jerks that no one liked?

Ion Hazzikostas AKA Gurgthock is the guy from EJ nobody likes if I recall correctly

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Lowball

Trakanon Raider

Holinka is in charge of PvP, which is a mongo smash shit show and has brought nothing very engaging to the table in years. Ion is the guy from EJ that everyone (at least me and I hereby declare myself as speaker for everyone) hates.

xzi

Mouthbreather

No, Holinka is the pvp lead designer that everyone has hated since he started RNG in pvp gear in WoD. Now it's in the rest of the game, too.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
"Grab 5 hidden wyrmtongue caches"

Don't have flying yet. Need this quest to get flying.

0961e656f12a0888bea08486bc04354c3583e1bff041f09891e877c4e4d3e774.jpg

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user