World of Warcraft: Current Year

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
It didn't last time. You got 15 no matter what you ran.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Rime

<Donor>
On the PTR, it was 20 per M+ Weekly cache, regardless of a +2 or a +22.

On the PTR, the M+ Weekly Cache was the ONLY way to get them. I really, really hope they add them as a drop from Tomb bosses and/or Emissary Cache boxes when it goes live on the 20th.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Cool, thanks for the heads up. I guess I'll bang out a few low end ones for simplicity.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
On the PTR, it was 20 per M+ Weekly cache, regardless of a +2 or a +22.

On the PTR, the M+ Weekly Cache was the ONLY way to get them. I really, really hope they add them as a drop from Tomb bosses and/or Emissary Cache boxes when it goes live on the 20th.

The team is happy with the way legendaries are being upgraded. The team feels that by limiting the drops to once a week it makes the choice of which legendary to upgrade more interesting and fun. The team may re-evaluate further down the road.

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
I got a legendary the other day off a random wardens WQ elite. the demon guy in Azsuna doomlord something, killed him and looted a dps legendary. first time i've had it happen personally.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I got a legendary the other day off a random wardens WQ elite. the demon guy in Azsuna doomlord something, killed him and looted a dps legendary. first time i've had it happen personally.
I got salsalabim the same way and at the time I wasn't sure that was possible, had only heard rumors

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
I don't understand the fuckin' point of delaying upgrading legendaries. Just make me pay 5-10000g or 10000 order hall resources, idgaf, I have gold and resources spilling out my ass, and not enough things to spend those resources on. Shit, I'd even cough up 100-200 Bloods! Having to arbitrarily run M+ and LFR for a few points is stupid bullshit. I haven't run dungeons in a couple months, and if that is the only way to upgrade fuuuuck that.... Just let me upgrade my legendaries after you've fucked me for 6 months and not given me the best, or all, of the legendaries for the spec I play primarily.

#saltyaf

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
can we upgrade the legendaries now?

Also, anyone know the BIS outlaw legendaries (or assassin or sub)?

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Looks like you don't get any rewards for subsequent completions of the Deaths of Chromie scenario. Did it again today to check and got nothing at the end.

Burns

Still haven't got a single legendary, chain running as much shit as possible. Are there new and improved ways of getting leggos? I have been gambling on shoulders in broken shore and just running LFR/Mythics. I'm guessing I should pub some EN as well?

I wouldn't waste my nethershards on the 5000 cost tokens. I am doubting that they use or contribute to BLP. I know they stated that Bling 6k's box does not increase BLP, so I wouldn't be surprised if the tokens do not either (a Dev might have confirmed this in an interview months ago, but I'm not going to go digging for it).

As Khane said, using the portals that only spawn while the Nether Disruptor is the current recommended way to build up the BLP. You will need to buy a portal key from the vendor for 250 nethershards, and you can do a max of 50 portals a day (for a total of 12,500 shards a day if solo). That should next you ~1000 war supplies, that you turn in for 10 bags. If the Nether Disruptor lines up right, you can get 4 lock out periods in, for ~40 bags total. The bags give at least the same amount of BLP as emissaries, if not more. People just running Emissaries on alts look to average a lego a month. Meaning you can get over a months worth of casual BLP in 72 hours, if you grind it out. Be aware, the bosses that spawn from the portals can be as hard as some of the easier "rare" Broken Shore bosses (exspecialy the chain fearing bastard)

Last edited:

Burns

can we upgrade the legendaries now?

Also, anyone know the BIS outlaw legendaries (or assassin or sub)?

Edit: Looks like I was wrong. Some people are saying wait till the sims get a little more work, but Shoulders are still king, with bracers second for Ass and Outlaw. Sub seems all over the place.

Last edited:

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Currently it's bracers and shoulders for both.
Wait, greenskin are BIS for outlaw, and assassin shoulders are BIS too? That makes it sort of easy for me then I guess. I've got Sin and Outlaw wrists already.