World of Warcraft: Current Year

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Thats disgusting you're basically doing the equivalent of fracking and destroying the native Americans land

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
Would it trigger you more or less to know I've looted them about 10 times and made millions doing it?
Grats. I don't have time to sit there and farm, so I check for a bit and leave. Family and career > game. If this means I'm a bad, I'm fine with that. Same with TLPD, which I'll probably still be hunting for come the End of Days.

What, were you expecting real tears?

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Grats. I don't have time to sit there and farm, so I check for a bit and leave. Family and career > game. If this means I'm a bad, I'm fine with that. Same with TLPD, which I'll probably still be hunting for come the End of Days.

What, were you expecting real tears?

Haha what?

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
Okay. Lemme re-word that so that you can grasp it:

I'm not actually triggered. It's cool that you were able to find it and kill it (multiple times, apparently). I don't have time. The chances of it being up when I run through the zone a few times is nearly 0.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Listen khane the guild has been through a lot the last few days and we're tired. My wife gave birth to my child in my bathroom but the guild really was part of the whole thing

Khane

That's okay. Let the healing begin.

And then we can ride to victory on one of my 10 watery steeds.

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
It's cool, I have the easy one (Fathom Dweller) from the Kosumoth quest. My casual needs have been met. Plus, if I'm riding in the water, it's impossible to tell how salty my tears really are.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
My friends were also going to FF14. I tried the game out but put it down so fast. I don't get the appeal of the game. How is this the second most popular MMO on the market? It's absolute dog shit. I literally pressed 1 about 10 times to kill one mob. Plus those little midget chars freak me the fuck out. The story is supposed to be the draw? It was garbage. Man fuck that game.

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
What, at level 1? You get more buttons as the game goes on, don't worry. And the story gets much better as things progress.

You're talking like a guy who kills a bunch of Murlocs way too easily at level 30. Do you even mph, bro?

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
we cleared Normal, KJ hits like a god damn truck, if he scales the same as other things to heroic cooldowns will be mandatory for taking the felclaws.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
What, at level 1? You get more buttons as the game goes on, don't worry. And the story gets much better as things progress.

You're talking like a guy who kills a bunch of Murlocs way too easily at level 30. Do you even mph, bro?

I couldn't make it past level 20 in that game. First MMO I've crapped out on. Usually make it to max level at least but I couldn't do it. Just hated so many things about that game.

You know what it felt like... vanilla wow. I know some have rose tinters on but nobody wants to go back to vanilla wow. Maybe I would've enjoyed it 10 years ago.

Khane

The vanilla wow emu Nostalrius had so many people playing on it that Blizzard actually made it a point to shut them down.

I mean I probably wouldn't go back and play vanilla wow again but there were a lot of people who wanted it.

Grim1

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
My friends were also going to FF14. I tried the game out but put it down so fast. I don't get the appeal of the game. How is this the second most popular MMO on the market? It's absolute dog shit. I literally pressed 1 about 10 times to kill one mob. Plus those little midget chars freak me the fuck out. The story is supposed to be the draw? It was garbage. Man fuck that game.

I read this thread because WoW is the Facebook of the mmo world. But that doesn't mean I like WoW. I've tried to like it, many, many times. But just don't get it.

I don't dump on WoW anymore. I assume WoW is a good game because so many people like it. But it's actual fun factor for me is a negative number. I do prefer FFXIV over WoW, but mainly because of the graphics. In terms of actual gameplay, I don't really see any difference. Like WoW, FFXIV is a quest mmo with content you youtube ahead of time. zzzz

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
I liked FFXIV to some extent, but a lot of the gameplay was super, super clunky because of the extra long GCD. I don't know if it's still like that, haven't played since before the first expansion (or was it just after the first one, can't remember), but it wasn't a bad MMO. I mean, if you want a bad MMO, I got your Aion right here.

Lowball

Trakanon Raider
This is starting to feel like it belongs in the other thread, but FFXIV has a really wierd (bad) combat mechanic complexity curve. 1-50 is completely retarded. 51-60 in expac 1 sckyrocketed, with DPS classes being way way more complicated to play than WoW. 61-70 it seems they have pulled back on complexity in an attempt to bring up the skill floor, but it's still looking more complex than WoW. Raid encounters are heavier on the DDR in FFXIV. And the player base is really weird.

I filed a ticket for missing shards from the weekly, but I forgot to actually do an M+, so I am curious to see if they call me out.

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
this is pretty awesome

WoWScrnShot_062017_201411.jpg

xzi

Mouthbreather
damn wtf Velen can just nuke people like that why haven't we been doing that the whole time?

That cinematic is pretty awesome. Illidan once again forcing everyone into doing the right thing while looking like a stupid asshole a+