World of Warcraft: Current Year

Faltigoth

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I barely got into the mid 50s before I said "Fuck it" - now I only do the zone Emissary if I still need that mount and log. (Oh, and the even more chances per day for Nomi to burn your mats).

It sounds like even the LFR crew will be done with Tomb for months before Argus shows up, so why should I give a fuck?

Yeah I am as excited as anyone about Tomb but I am worried about that big content hole after Kil'jaeden is gone...especially since several of my friends have moved on to FFXIV. The pull is strong but I feel like I have put so much time into Legion already I owe it to myself to see it through to the end.

xzi

Mouthbreather
I'm stoked for Tomb, but I agree anything outside of it is probably meh. I imagine Argus is going to be on the PTR in the next couple weeks, sort of excited to see what that's looking like too

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
They have a chance to really up their game with Argus. With all of the B-team shit we've gotten in the last while, I'm expecting big things.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
They gonna up the ante on Argus by giving us a quest to kill TEN THOUSAND demons. Can you handle it?!?

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Faltigoth

I still think that Argus should have been its own expansion and the end of this one should have dealt with Aszhara. I guess they are going for an end to the Legion story and then the next expansion will be Aszhara/N'zoth/Old God based to refocus shit on the Void Lords or whatever.

I'm just afraid all we are going to see of Argus is one Broken Shore content-patch sized slice instead of a whole war-torn post apocalyptic world.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Argus could end up being some stupid shit where it's an intro raid and next expansion we will fully explore it. Wouldn't put it past them

McCheese

I still think that Argus should have been its own expansion and the end of this one should have dealt with Aszhara. I guess they are going for an end to the Legion story and then the next expansion will be Aszhara/N'zoth/Old God based to refocus shit on the Void Lords or whatever.

I'm just afraid all we are going to see of Argus is one Broken Shore content-patch sized slice instead of a whole war-torn post apocalyptic world.

This way they can give us a whole expansion of those awesome underwater zones!!

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
I cannot stress his last point enough. Make sure you level them up evenly don't try to level one guy to 900 first at the expense of the others or it will fuck your ability to get armor pieces for the rest. I did this a bit on one character and it really limits the lower level missions you are offered and it becomes a fucking pain to get armor for them.
I think the level "cap" is the 2nd highest ilvl toon. Getting the Legionfall champion (preleveled to 850) doesn't change your mission mix. People have also reported missions drying up completely at 900, but having only one 900 champion and all others at 895 seems ok.

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
did they make the artifact research time really quick now? my rogue is 37 atm, i'm guessing im better off just getting the last 3 levels quickly and then buying a AP40 book for my alt mage that just hit 110?
It's now something like 6 hours per level? And yes, once you have AK40, you can insta level any 110 alt to AK40.

Faltigoth

This way they can give us a whole expansion of those awesome underwater zones!!

Hah! It will be like the show 'The Guild' coming true. Or that Cata underwater zone spread across a whole expansion! Oh and artifact weapons don't work in Aszhara's magic water!

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Hey guys we took away your artifact weapons oh also btw sorry but you lost all those abilities and stats now too

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Hah! It will be like the show 'The Guild' coming true. Or that Cata underwater zone spread across a whole expansion! Oh and artifact weapons don't work in Aszhara's magic water!

Vash'jir is a pretty cool zone and Blizzard did the underwater thing really well. The biggest problem with it is it's mostly empty. I've spent a lot of time there farming the Reins of Poseidus.

But you get a buff pretty much straight away that lets you move at normal speed and gives you underwater breathing and then a short questline to get your seahorse which moves at flying mount speed while in the zone. Y'all be crazy complaining about that place.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Hey guys we took away your artifact weapons oh also btw sorry but you lost all those abilities and stats now too

But at least here's an xmog except to make things exciting your class will use different categories of weapons in this expac's raids so you can't actually take advantage of them.

Also we half assed another meaningless fluff system this time with GUILD HALLS it'll be completely unlike anything you've seen before. Just kidding, it's literally garrisons just like class halls were. Now suck my dick for flying.

Faltigoth

Vash'jir is a pretty cool zone and Blizzard did the underwater thing really well. The biggest problem with it is it's mostly empty. I've spent a lot of time there farming the Reins of Poseidus.

But you get a buff pretty much straight away that lets you move at normal speed and gives you underwater breathing and then a short questline to get your seahorse which moves at flying mount speed while in the zone. Y'all be crazy complaining about that place.

Really? I just did not like that place at all, did it once and now I skip it when leveling and do Hyjal instead. Come to think of it, it's been so long that I forget why I hated it so much. Might have to revisit it.

McCheese

I thought Vash'jir was alright the first time though. However, I also skip it and do Hyjal if/when I have to bring another character through Cataclysm. I don't have any issues with travel in Vash'jir, but I HATE dealing with z-axis. It's a pain in the ass to loot stuff, click on clickables for quests, and attack stuff in melee range sometimes.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Feelsbadman, i had timed my last 2 AP research timings to be done by the time i get home from work

CUCKED BY MAINTENCE THO, THANKS MORHAIME