World of Warcraft: Current Year

Palum

what Suineg set it to
A dev who played sub on a wacom tablet found the slower paced "pooling" gameplay much more rewarding so they wanted to bring that back.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
No that was Gay Pirate Pete, the lead dance animator and rogue dev.

Most of the dev team plays wow with tablets and trackballs, though some are moving to touch enabled click to move.

xzi

Mouthbreather
Vendoring AP is my new favorite thing, actually quite a bit of gold. Considering AP is absolutely fucking useless now, it's kind of nice.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Khane

Got something right about marriage
You'll regret it when everyone else has 61 points in their weapon and you only have 60

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
LFM Normal Nighthold 935+ must have 61 points in weapon. Link Birth certificate to prove you aren't a Kenyan nationalist.

• 1Like

Dalien

Registered Hodor
Vendoring AP is my new favorite thing, actually quite a bit of gold. Considering AP is absolutely fucking useless now, it's kind of nice.

I was just thinking about that today, cause you know when 7.3 comes out they're probably gonna give us AK50 and one bear ass quest will reward a years worth of AK40 AP. Then we'll throw our weapons into Mount Doom at the end and all AP will be worthless.

At least we can keep the gold.

• 1Solidarity

Khane

Got something right about marriage
2.3M HP, .01% Harjatan wipe tonight.

Guess who was too busy looking at the last % to see he got BREZed and probably coulda had the kill?

This guy.

• 3Solidarity
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 3 users

xzi

Mouthbreather
I really like heroic mistress though. Twins also seemed super hectic but.. there's really not all that much going on. It's like 80% just dodging things lol.

I'm pretty stoked about kill those two though

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
we got Mythic Harjitan on sunday, DI next.

Darkness on the tanks during the frigid blows literally got us the kill.

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Heroic mistress is hectic as fuck. Can't even imagine mythic

Miss, Miss, Miss, Miss, Miss......

Oh, your poison bomb looks exactly like the bullshit poison dropped by the wyrms, awesome.....
Oh, we designed the floor so poison is shitty to see when zoomed out, cool...

As melee, fuck that fight!

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
Method also 4 tanked that fight on Mythic (mistress)...they had 2 DK's just there for soaking hydra shots.

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Method also 4 tanked that fight on Mythic (mistress)...they had 2 DK's just there for soaking hydra shots.

I was thinking the 3 tank strat for Demonic Inquisition was silly, four Tanks for a fight is crazy. I am glad I'm not doing mythics!

I also saw some complaints that Mistress might be shit on scaling down in heroic, in the same way Star Augur was much more punishing at 10 to 15 people. If so, good chance it will get nerfed in the coming weeks.

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
tomb is really weird when it comes to scaling the old 2/4/14 doesn't work on some fights, we ended up having to do 2/3/15 on Heroic KJ to push the phases so there weren't any terrible overlaps.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I was thinking the 3 tank strat for Demonic Inquisition was silly, four Tanks for a fight is crazy. I am glad I'm not doing mythics!

I also saw some complaints that Mistress might be shit on scaling down in heroic, in the same way Star Augur was much more punishing at 10 to 15 people. If so, good chance it will get nerfed in the coming weeks.
Just casually observing, I feel like her scaling is shitty. With 15 people we essentially need the entire raid to soak shots. I feel like with 20-30 there is leeway.