World of Warcraft: Current Year

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I mean that fight on Heroic is a cock block DPS check, I can imagine it's very tightly tuned in Mythic. I don't even want to think what KJ is. Hopefully not another 16 minute fuck fest like Gul'dan.

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Depends if there's a secret phase but I don't think there is

A retconed Garrosh from Drannor C-137 will step out of a time portal with an seemingly urgent message, "Gul......dan..... I have a message from Arch...

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

xzi

Mouthbreather
Secret phase is just Khadgar soaking and failing every single mechanic while you have to heal him

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Secret phase is just Khadgar soaking and failing every single mechanic while you have to heal him

Or he's in a hot tub and it takes aoe and you have to heal it up or he gets pissssseeed

Opimo

Golden Knight of the Realm
Really tired of Blizz taking away flying in every xpac and every patch. It's such lazy design. They want to funnel you in certain directions and gate you in certain ways. Shit is getting old.

Flying never should have been put in the game. It's a cancer that needs to be removed.

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Cybsled

Fuck that. I love using flying nimbus to beat world quests super easy lol.

• 1Like

Khane

Got something right about marriage
"Flying never should have been put in a video game. It's better left for the real world"

lost

<Bronze Donator>
flying was great for gold farming herbs and ore on gatherbuddy. so now they're restricting flying space in expansions? lame

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Have you guys never played this game? This was a part of every expansion since flying was introduced outside of BC (where you could only fly in Outland)

You still can't fly in Wintergrasp when it's active.
You still can't fly in Tol Barad ever.
You still can't fly on any of the isles (Thunder, Giants, Timeless) in MoP ever.
Tanaan Jungle was the first "Awesome Isle Content" you could fly in and that was likely only because they realized that WoD was a shit sandwich and the only way to keep subs was to let people fly wherever the fuck they wanted.

I was very surprised when they allowed it on the Broken Shore.

• 1Like

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
I'd have probably thrown a fit if they hadn't allowed it on BS with how fucking garbage the terrain is.

• 1Like